prolouge

A young girl named Aurelia Darkwoods lived in the small town of Willowbrook. The town was mysterious and full of secrets. Aurelia considered herself an ordinary teenager. Yet, her life changed on her sixteenth birthday.

As the day approached, Aurelia sensed that something incredible was about to happen. Her vibrant red hair started to darken as if mirroring her dark inner self.

Aurelia felt confused and curious. She confronted her parents, hoping to find answers about the strange phenomenon. They had concealed a secret from her since birth - they had adopted her. This revelation shocked Aurelia. It made her question who she was and search for her true family.

Aurelia felt overwhelmed when she found out about her adoption. Then, another problem began to bother her. She couldn't get over her ex-girlfriend, Brianna Brown. She couldn't move forward because memories of their past relationship haunted her. Aurelia obsessed over something. She tried to ruin Brianna's relationship with Mia Santiago, a band geek.

Aurelia wanted attention and still loved her past partner. Her behavior changed when she met Colin, a mysterious boy. He pulled Aurelia close, like a moth to a flame. She shared her frustrations and anger. Yet, she didn't know that Colin was not the person he appeared to be. The supernatural realm expelled a student because she posed a threat to it.

Colin found Aurelia's vulnerability interesting and acknowledged her potential. He decided not to kill her and instead wanted to use her new powers for himself. He chose not to tell her the truth about who she was. He didn't help her. She had to figure out her abilities by herself. This made her feel lost and lonely.

Aurelia had unstable powers. Her friend Jia went missing. Rumors said werewolves took Jia. Aurelia worried and wanted to find her friend. She didn't know the danger ahead.

Aurelia's journey continued each day. She learned about her heritage and her abilities. She discovered that she was three creatures: a vampire, a werewolf, and a shape-shifter. She had to confront her inner darkness and accept her purpose. She had to rescue Jia and solve the mysteries of the dark woods in Willowbrook.

Aurelia Darkwoods' awakening had started. Love, loss, betrayal, and the power to change her world connected her path. She didn't know that she should aspire to greatness. The choices she made would shape her future and the futures of those she cared about.