"sungie, no one is leaving no where. This our home." Jisung shook his head, he tried making a run for the other door he had seen but once he tried opening it, it wouldn't budge. It was locked.

"no no no no." He mumbled, turning around and meeting eyes with the purple haired male. "don't worry sungie. I'll make sure you have the best time in here...."

Minho smiled as he walked closer to Jisung who only was backing away from the elder until he touched the door. Minho held him tight, Jisung struggling to get away from the elder's grip.

"sweet dreams, sungie." With that he infected the injection into the smaller male.

Jisung felt his eyes heavy unable to stay awake. Only Minho's soft voice was hear.

"hyungie will take good care of you.."

———————————-

10:52 PM

Hyungwon ran through the halls of the hospital, finding Jeongin's room.

"where is it?" He mumbled as he tried remembering the room where Jeongin was in. He continued to ran until he reached an elevator.

"bingo!" He entered the elevator and pressed third button, the doors closing. He hummed as he waited to be taken to the third floor.

DING DING

Hyungwon groaned and took out his phone.

ONE MESSAGE FROM MIN MIN

A smile flashed as he opened Minho's message but soon his smile dropped.

MIN MIN

I got him! I knew I was too good at this! Anyways how is it going with Jeongin?

Hyungwon rolled his eyes and put away his phone into his pocket. The doors opened, the blonde got out of the elevator and walked through the halls.

screams filled the third floor. Hyungwon tensed up as he walked along. A small smile appeared once he saw his brother's room.

"who's there!" Hyungwon's eyes widen, freezing in front of Jeongin's room.

"I thought no one here." He mumbled, turning around to face the elder who had caught him.

There was dr.bang standing, Chan's eyes widen as he saw the incomer. "hyunjin?"

Hyungwon laughed and shook his head. "Hyungwon dumbass."

Chan rolled his eyes and walked closer to the taller. "what's up with you and Minho popping out the blue huh? What business has you come here for?"

"I guess you know who I am then and also so many questions for what. Just came here for Jeongin." Chan shook his head and walked even closer to the blonde.

"you can't just take him, Hyungwon." The blonde scoffed. "and why not? After all I am his brother."

Chan sighed. "he's register as a patient in Cloverleaf's mental hospital. He has shown problems and their clear. You can't take him or else our guards will be forced to look after him."