Chapter 24

Santiago

I absolutely despise shopping. With Vera it's not as bad because I'm with her, but I still hate it nonetheless.

"Come on, one more store." I groan tossing my head back.

"You said that 3 stores ago. I told you to leave me at home." Vera shakes her head continuing to drag me into or 6th store.

"I need your opinion. All the mafias, gangs, and cartels are gonna be there. And your parents." She begins looking through dresses again. She's going crazy about my mother's annual New Year's Eve party. She isn't wrong, everyone rich and important is going, but I'm convinced she could wear a trash bag and still look stunning. She pulls three dresses from the rack and walks toward the fitting rooms, pulling me along

"Sit." I glare at her for talking to me like I dog. She holds back her laugh and says please. I sit and wait for her to come out. It's just a blur of black dress after black dress, but I soon realize she hasn't come out in a while.

"Santi, can you come here?" I raise my eyebrows, curious as to why she needs me. I open the door and squeeze in. I see Vera with a dress over her head, her arms pinned straight up, and her breasts covered by baby blue lace. It isn't a spacious room at all so I can feel her warmth radiating.

"Can you help me, please?" I smirk, letting my eyes roam. I think of what I could do right now instead of helping her.

No, be a gentleman and just help. I roll my eyes at my thoughts, buzz kill. I pull the dress over her head, getting her out of it. She lets out a huff when her arms drop. I see the wheels turning in her head and the increased speed in her chest from seeing how close I actually am. Her lips part and I want to kiss them.

"You know something I've never done before?" She says barely above a whisper.

"Have sex in a fitting room." I say stepping a little closer to her.

"No I did that, it was really uncomfortable and lackluster." I tilt my head, not knowing where she's going with this. She pushes on my chest and makes me sit. She slowly sinks to her knees and looks up at me through her thick lashes.

She begins undoing my pants, and I lift my hips so she can pull them off. She looks at my cock starting to harden in my boxers. She palms me making me suck in a breath. She smirks at me and pulls my boxers down just enough for my cock to spring out.

She bites her lip and wraps her hand around me. She slowly begins to stroke me, agonizingly slow. My hips slightly thrust up into her hand but she loosens the pressure she had around me making me groan.

"So eager." I glare at her but she just laughs. She wraps her lips around my tip and swirls her tongue. I almost die instantly. My hands wrap themselves in her hair, not pushing her down, just something to tether me down. She starts taking more of me inch by inch. I feel her struggling but she keeps going and it makes me throb.

She manages to fit me all and I feel her throat flexing around my tip and she looks up at me with her eyes watering. It takes everything in me not release down her throat right then. She begins bobbing her head, making sure to swirl her tongue on my tip. My grip on her hair becomes tighter as I get closer. I can tell she's getting hot too, her thighs have started to squeeze together.

"Eres tan bonita de rodillas, amor. Con tus ojos todos brillantes para mí." Her speed increases and she lets out a whimper that hums through my whole body. I release into her mouth, it being so sudden I didn't have a chance to warm her. She starts to slow down and licks my tip to catch any excess, making me twitch. She looks into my eyes as she swallows everything I gave her, and Jesus Christ I want to go again just from that look. (You're so pretty on your knees, love. With your eyes all shining for me.)

"We can go now. I found my dress 2 stores ago. I just wanted to torture you and I thought I'd give you a treat for it." She smirks at my gaped expression.

"Precioso, si haces esto cada vez que vamos de compras te llevaré a 1000 tiendas." She laughs, rising from the floor and giving me a kiss. I try to deepen it, not being done yet, but she pulls away and leaving me in a dressing room with my cock still at full attention. (Beautiful, if you do this every time we go shopping I will take you to 1000 stores.)

She's paying for this when we get home.