part-1 : tell me!!~

disclaimer :

This story has no intentions of offending anyone the artists nor the readers . This work is purely fiction and made for entertainment and has no relation with the artists personal life or character.

________________________________________________________________________________

song recommendation for this chapter pookies!!

TELL ME BY WONDER GIRLS

the story :

jyp pov:

fluttering my beautiful eyelashes open I get out of my bed wearing my cute bunny slip on's.

"ah..what a wonderful morning" i sigh.

*phone rings* *talking to the person on the phone*

jyp: heyy mom!

mom: son, I need to meet you its an emergency!

jyp: what happened oemma?! gwenchaneyo?!?!

mom: jin young-ah its important! come home soon then I'll tell you!

jyp: ok my eomma I'm on my way!

*I cut the call and get ready quickly*

*downstairs of his gigantic mansion*

"good morning Mr. Park here is your breakfast" said my cook Angelina

it was my favorite! avocado matcha with bittergaurd fries , nuggets and bread!

*i call my office to tell them i ll be on leave today.* my mom was my priority no matter what! i was a workaholic cold emotionless man, yes. But family is what matters. I thought finishing off my food and then grabbing my car keys.

I reach my parents house and barge inside after slamming the door shut. I was worried! I wanted to know what was going on.

"EOMMA!!!!!!"

"EOMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"son!!, Jin young-ah I'm here" she says from her room. I dash towards her room and sit on her bed examining her.

"Eomma gwenchaneyo?!?!" I ask worriedly.

"yes, my son. you dint have to run here it wasn't that important." she says smiling.

What is it eomma?? Tell me.." I say.

TELL ME! TELL ME TATATATA TELL ME~~~ (no, he didn't tell that :( but it can be the quote of the day!)

""end of ep.1""

authors note:

(someone cast bro in fast nd furious. Dom would love the guy!)

Thank you for your support!!