Chapter 20: KOLONIA

Romantasy?

Sorry Udon got this done really late!

Chapter Twenty:

[]KOLONIA[]

Detention was less boring today. Whoever thought; 'Oh dear, look at all these bad kids! Let's put them all in a room together and see what happens." was mentally troubled.

A few kids nearly started a riot, and others lit papers on fire. A welcome distraction from how boring and frozen over it usually is.

The detention bell soon rang, the chaos spilling out into the halls.

I cradled the new notebook in my arms, keeping it out of view from any prying eyes.

I took confident strides to my dorm room, glaring at anybody brave enough for eye contact.

I was one of the bosses of this school, rivalled only by Nia and Solaris. Solaris was the one to be afraid of. Nia was usually calm unless you set foot on her territory.

Speaking of territory, there was a new kid on mine. He still has to be claimed by one of us from the almighty trio.

Although we can't work together to save a life. We would probably just kill people instead.

"Ahem." I started.

He looked at me, puzzled as a new kid at Lucerix.

"Are you new?" I questioned.

He pointed to himself. I nodded.

"Y-yes, I am" He croaked, a voice that seemed like it hadn't been used in a while.

"Well, what's your name? Don't just stand there." I said, .

"Why does that matter? But anyway, my name is Zero." He said, voice raspy and brittle.

I shook my head and began to walk away. He caught me by the arm and looked down at me with shiny black eyes.

"Can you help me find my dorm?"

I had nothing else to say,so I took his hand and lead him down the hall

We ambled down the hall hand in hand, akward silence filling the air, like my heart filling my chest as it beated so fast it was hard to breathe. I had never felt like this before.

Is this what people felt when they fell for me? I had only ever been the one who people fell for, not the other way. I had never been at someone's feet begging them for love. Did I want love? No, I just wanted to be loved.

Player. Heartbreaker. That's me.

I looked up at Zero and he frowned. It looked so cute. How odd.

Then I remembered that we were going to his dorm room. I looked at the room closest to us and we had passed his dorm room ages ago.

I sighed internally, and thought on how I could turn us around. I might as well have let him know so we could just turn around.

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

Word Count: 453 words

Thanks for reading, sorry for the slow updates, life's been busy for both of us

Xx Abigail