Chapter -12 Blushy Blushy

Start from the beginning

Okay leave that
And come down right
Now, we have to leave

Okay..I'm coming
She said reluctantly

Hang up

Yeonjun get up from the bed to let jen come down from the bed.

Okay hyung bye...she said and goes to the door and open it.
But Yeon hold her wrist preventing her from going outside

What are you doing hyung , lisa is waiting for me, I have to go now... She said but instead of letting her go she push her on himself and cage her in his hold

Did you go without giving me my....he said

My..she said and raise her eyebrow

Goodbye kiss...he said and Jennie Side her face not facing him. A rosiness began to erupt on her cheeks and she bite her lips slowly..

Are you listening me jen..he said...and make her face him with his finger on her chin..

Aren't you get satisfy st....She spoke and his lips is already upon her not waiting for any reply...after some second he broke the kiss...Jennie still in her daze, not accepting what just happened with her....her eyes are still expand in shock..She goes from there then. He giggles at her cute glare, he is receiving from her.
Yeon also came out from the room, locking the door from outside. He then follow her, as he also have to go from there

At Jennie and lisa:

Jennie spots lisa who is shaking her hand in air to let her know she is here...
Lisa holds her hand and then both goes outside of the club. When they take a first step outside out of the door. They notice jimin there. It seems like he is already waiting for them to come here. They both notice jimin who is holding his phone seeing something in the phone with constant smirk on his face.

Ahh..you came,I'm waiting for you...he said

Why hyung... Lisa said while stretching her eyebrows in middle

I have to show you something that might you make kinda stresed, I think..he said while showing his fake dissapointment and then Jennie frown in confusion..

Tell us clearly hyung what you want to say..This time Jennie said with hint of curiousness in her voice

Just meet me at Delight cafe tomorrow, I have to discuss something with you both...He said and while heading towards his car but stopped in middle to say something
He raise his four finger and shout
4 PM REMEMBER OKAY... He said and goes from there finnally ,leaving the both duo in confusion.

Delight cafe at 4 PM...they both said at the same time and shrugged. Both head towards the car where taehyung is standing, indulge in his phone scrolling it ,waiting for them. While they going they notice yeonjun going towards the jimin while taking a big step. When he reaches to jimin yeonjun put his hand around his shoulders and walk with him.
(For your information yeonjun comes from the jimin car)
Till then both reached to the car
Taehyung listen the coming footsteps and he put his phone inside the pocket. Taehyung open the door gate and sit on the driving seat. He put the car key in the hole and start the car.