Chapter 13

Past

I slowly entered his bathroom, softly calling out his name. "Thad, where are you?" I inquired.

He suddenly appeared, pushing me against the wall. "Where have you been? Your mom wants us downstairs," I explained.

He smiled as he leaned in, kissing me softly on the lips. "I don't want to go," he confessed against my lips.

He stepped closer to me, his hard length poking against my leg teasingly.

"what are you doing?" I chuckled as I stared into his eyes. They looked pretty as they have always looked.

"Just enjoying the view," he said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against his chest. His erection pressed firmly against my stomach.

With that, he carried me over to the shower stall and gently set me down on one end of it. My eyes twinkle as he took off his shirt, then turned on the water and began rinsing himself off.

"Sera," he said, his voice thick with desire. "I want you so badly."

"Then take me. I am all yours Thad and you know it" I whispered before crashing my lips into his.

The kiss was deep and passionate, tongues swirling together as our passion grew. His hands roamed around my body, caressing skin and exploring curves. Thad broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily. "Oh god...Sera..."

"You are so beautiful," he groaned, his fingers trailing down the side of my face. Then, he pushed me back against the tiled wall of the shower stall and claimed my mouth once more.

As he pressed his body against mine, his hard length grinding against my lower stomach, i felt a thrill of anticipation course through me and I shook. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned softly into the kiss.

I was getting wet and I could feel it.

Thad pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes. "I can't wait any longer," he said roughly, then slid his hands underneath me and lifted me up onto the countertop.

He pressed his lips against mine once more, his tongue tracing the curves of my mouth as his hands explored my body, pushing up my dress and sliding down to my thighs.

I gasped as he slipped a finger inside me, feeling the wet heat of my arousal.

My body was incredibly responsive, arching into his touch. He growled low in his throat, thrusting two fingers deeper inside me. "You're so fucking tight," he murmured against my ear.

I moaned, my head falling back against the cool tile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, my breathing heavy with desire.

Thad kissed and nipped at my neck, his fingers finding my clit and rubbing softly. I trembled. "I'm going to make you cum so hard," he whispered against my skin.

Without warning, he suddenly spun me around, pushing me up against the wall with my back to his front. He slid his hands up my thighs and hooked them around my waist, then pressed his chest against mine.

I gasped at the sudden change in position, my legs trembling. I could feel every inch of him against me, and the heat between us was almost unbearable. "Thad...," i moaned, arching into him.

Thad groaned, his fingers sliding under the elastic of my panties and pushing them aside. He positioned himself at my entrance, his thick length pressing against my wetness