writing exams.

Announcement *

[ Hello, gentlemen and gentlemen, now we will move towards the last exams of selection, which means the writing examination, as some of u already know, and some are not aware yet .

I'll tell u in brief that the writing part is very easy .

We will give u some scenerios that u may face after becoming a general . And u have to write how u would deal with them .

There are a total of 10 questions containing 5 marks each .

And whoever gets 50 or above, adding both exam marks will get the admission. 
And point to be noted , no one can get same marks ]

Soon, everyone was settled down and was provided with papers .

* taehyung's pov *

I saw questions, and they were very easy . I was confident about getting full scores, but the previous racing match took a bit of my confidence because those 2 kids were far better than me .
Looks like once i get into this institute, i know who i should befriend with.

Thinking of this , he turned around searching for a glimpse of jungkook ,

but was shocked seeing him drooling on the question paper....

Taken aback by the scenerio, his eyes wandered again ,
In the hope of searching tiya

But he saw what he never imagined.

There was no paper on her desk
When he did not see the paper on her desk he thought she completed it and handed it over to the master which shocked him about how fast she was but then his eyes adverted and he saw that she was actually sitting on the paper to avoid her dress getting dirty.

Silence *****
Pure silence *****

His mind went blank.

With no hopes alive, taehyung slammed his head on the table once
before starting to write .

While thinking that that's why they both wanted 50.  so they dont have to score here...

Soon, the time was over, and everyone handed the paper..

After 3 hours, the result will be announced, so right now, everyone was discussing the answers with their close friends.

So y/n approched tiya .

Y/n : bro, how was the written part for u?

Tiya : dont act like we know each other
Filthy pervert .

Y/n : But we do know each other ?

Tiya : i don't talk to boys . So go get yourself another one to talk .

Tiya said and turned around, going towards an empty place below the tree so her introvert self dont have to talk .

After she went, y/n thought.

I think if i want to be her friend, I'll have to disclose my identity , which is actually not a big deal it will be a bit convenient. 

I was in my thoughts when jimin came up to me.

Jimin : So miss 38. Do u think u stand a chance for admission?

Y/n : Well, Mr. 35 , i surely stand better chances than u.

Jimin : By any chance,  do u know that boy ?

Y/n : Which boy??

Jimin signed towards tiya and said

Jimin : the "to preety to be a boy" who won first place in race? 😌

Y/n : jeez jimin leave that kiddo alone .😶

Jimin : So u do know him??😏

Y/n : Yup , he was the first person i met in this city, and i must say very strong 💪.

Jimin : What's his name ? Because i have heard about nearly all the nobel's son's as well as the strongest contestants, but i dont think it will have been heard or even saw him before !

Y/n : Well , maybe because he is not a nobel and is too young to be counted as strongest contestants?

Jimin : name y/n name ..🙂

Y/n didn't know what to say . She can't tell him the real name. Otherwise, he would know..

Jimin repeated: name ???🤨

Y/n : luv !!

Jimin again repeated, "luv." 😌
The he continued "such a ethereal name ."

Jimin : Well, will u please introduce me to him ???🤗

Y/n : bro ... something wrong with u ???
         Why are you so curious about      
         another boy?😅

Jimin : well bro he is so beautiful that i think i can even turn into a gay ...🫠🙃

Y/n : * cough * cough*🫥

Jimin : Kidding !! 😆
            I m just curious since he was so    
            good.

Y/n : ok ok fine ! First, let me become his friend, and then I'll make u become his friend 😌..

Jimin : What the hell🫨 , why didn't u tell me that u r not his friend, i just wasted my precious time on someone like u .😒

Jimin said and turned around, leaving the area

Y/n : * screaming * What do u mean by someone like me..........

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

student line up  so we can tell u ur results..

Everyone lined up and y/n purposely came beside y/n

And then she whispered

Y/n : tiya , there is a guy named jimin who was asking me about ur name so i told him that it is luv , so if anyone asks tell them this only .

Tiya : whatever . Fp.

Y/ns pov .
What does fp means ?? Must be a new way of saying thankyou..😋

Y/n : no need to thank me , after all we are friends.

Tiya : Filthy pervert.

Tiya went away.

While y/n had to go under identity crises

Y/n : FP cant mean fil..... no .. 🥹.

Announcer

- >  50 marks goes to  ........ mr. Kim taehyung.

Everyone applaused as taehyung smiled and now towards the elder .
The only person who was sad was y/n , she thought she gonna top this..

- > 49 marks goes to ...... mr. Alex asher
1 marks less for bad handwriting

Everyone applaud with some laughing sound as everyone looked here and there listening this name for the first time ..

While

Jimin , taehyung and tiya was shocked.

-> 35 marks goes to .... mr. Park jimin .

Jimin yelled from happiness since

15 + 35 = 50 .. if he was one marks behind he would have lost the position.

-> and 0 marks goes to not only 1 but 2 peoples for first time in history .
Because even for giving negative
Marks one should have something on paper.. but these two papers were not only blank but also in a bad condition
.

So if goes to
   Jungkook and luv

Everyone was shocked while they were glaring each other like they will kill each other.

Tiya and jungkooks pov

*Such a copy cat*

While taehyung found it very amusing.

So , as result they all get selected.