A Peaceful Life Ahead??

Boy : don't you dare speak something more!!
I m taehyung and you don't know me, so stay in limit... Otherwise I have enough power to get you thrown out the city right now!!

Y/n : oh comeon, show your power to someone else you cup of tea!!!

*you said as you went away, leaving him shouting on you*

Taehyung's pov

Uhhh, he destroyed my day.. If we meet again I promise to make it hard for you Mr. Talk back.

Author's pov

Y/n was successful to find a 1 bhk room at rent for tiana and Jungyeon. They shifted there soon.. And as time skipped, the day was already here

The day of examination, which will lead y/n as well as tiana one step closer to thier destinations.

Y/N's pov
Well i was at the entrance of the examination hall, a bit nervous because what if they get to know i m a girl, or what if I fail the exams.. I was wondering only when someone tapped on my shoulder, I looked behind just to find jimin. Well it feels great to know someone here..

Jimin : hey Alex, so you came ha?
*he smirked a bit*

Y/n : yeah, well I didn't had any other options anyway.

Jimin : well I m happy tho, that you are here

Y/n : well feel happy when we will get selected!

Jimin : well getting selected here is not that hard.

Y/n : what do you mean?

Jimin : see there are only 2 exams, one is literature and other is running, both of 50 - 50 marks! And if you get 50 or more then 50 combining both the exams then you will be selected.

Y/n : oh ok, well its not that hard i guess..

Jimin : it's not easy too cuz they don't give same marks to anyone.

Y/N : what do you mean?

Jimin : I mean that in race.. The person, who comes first gets 50 , second - 49 and the person who comes 50th gets 1 marks.
And even literature, it goes from 50 to 1..

Y/N : Well that's quite complicated.

Jimin : it's not complicated, you are dumb.

Y/n : whatever.

After saying whatever you started looking here there when someone else caught your attention.

"Isn't that taehyung? " you thought to yourself as you cursed under your breath, if God gave you a friend than obviously you will get an enemy as well.
You averted your eyes from him again adverting it.. But then what caught your eyes were even more shocking then taehyung.
It was tiana, and that too in a boy's getup. Well well well, so you are not alone girl here, now you gotta be friend with her to make the life easy in the hostel.

Tiana's pov
She was already dressed like a man, and already reached at the entrance of the hall, she saw that there were around 100 - 120 peoples there, she was looking here a there when her eyes stopped on alex..
Duhh, she almost forget about him, what if he doesn't keep her secret, well if he doesn't keep her secret she will kill him, with that thoughts she averted her eyes from him.

The announcement
"every candidate form a line, as the door is opening, everyone will come one by one, since our peoples will check you if you have any cheats or not.."

Y/n tensed out by the news because if they will check her, they will surely get to know that she is a girl, she was looking here  and there when her eyes found tiana who was standing 4th in the line and not a single sign of worry on her face.
So you decided to stand at 10th place, to see clearly that what she does in checking.

The line was already made.
And the door opened.
The first person in line Kim taehyung entered as they started checking him.. The line moved forward and forward until it was Tiana's turn, You were looking at her all moves.

She went in towards the gaurd and told him " I don't like to be touched, so keep this" she said giving them a full pouch of coins, as they let her entered happily.

She got some serious chills, you thought going ahead and doing same.. As they let you in too.