Chapter 9

The young sorceress had invited Wanda to go clubbing with them tonight and she could not say no, a part of her missed them too. She still remembers how supportive and friendly they were when she first appeared here and helped her at each step, they were the closest thing to a friend she could ever have and she has never made friends before.

So here she was dressed in a black skirt and top, with a red leather jacket and boots entering the obnoxious place with a booming noise. The high frequency of noise has always irritated her, it gave her headaches and disturbed her strength to balance her power so she always kept it low-key. Today not so much, it's all about trying new things

"Wanda-san!". Yuji shouted grabbing her attention, from where every sorcerer was mingling about and drinking nonalcoholic drinks since this club is for minors and they aren't adults yet, except for her and Gojo Satoru who was there grinning ear to ear as he annoyed Megumi.

A gust of air filled her lungs as she observed him in his, white shirt and black cargo looking undeniably handsome which was weird since she never noticed him like that— like he meant something. She blamed it all on the flashes she had and the one even Gojo saw before ushering her away.

He thinks I am a freak now. Why should I even care?

She walked over, greeting everyone aside from Gojo neither did he acknowledge her which was a first maybe she scared him away now. A part of her felt saddened but she smiled through it. It hurt more than it should and she couldn't explain why. He has always been there, in the background protecting her, guiding her so without his presence it feels empty.

"You look good Wanda, where did you buy those clothes? Take me with you next time for shopping". Nobara looked ready to salivate at the idea of shopping and new clothes.

"Sure message me anytime". Wanda smiled.

"Perfect". Nobara clapped her hands in excitement.

"Yo Wanda-san, I heard you were gonna teach us or something?". Yuji asked, genuinely curious as Wanda's head tilted at a sickeningly slow speed. A scary look on her face.

"I heard the same but it seems your sensei loves to joke around".

Yuji got scared by the look on Wanda's face as he awkwardly looked at Gojo sensei who seemed amused by the interaction.

"What did you do now?". Megumi snarled, tired from Gojo's pranks and jokes. He was still wondering who the teenager here was.

"You guys always think the worst of me". Gojo feigned hurt when everyone spoke in unison except Yuji, "Because it is".

Gojo grinned at their reaction and Wanda rolled her eyes. Typical Gojo!

"Well, whatever the scene maybe I would have loved to be coached by Wanda-san". Yuji commented looking genuinely sad that she won't be teaching them.

"Arigato, Yuji". Wanda felt happy at these words, it isn't every day that a student gets sad that someone particular won't teach them.

"You sure you want an amateur teaching you and not the strongest man alive?". Gojo wiggled his eyebrows.

"No". Everyone replied, except...

"Why not both". Yuji said, always the peace initiator.

Gojo was again at his antics to annoy her and it was working partly because she was a bit happy that he was not ignoring her.

"You don't even know me so your assessment of me being amateur lacks a source". Wanda smiled sarcastically as Gojo stared at her intensively.

"Why don't you make us aware of your achievements then? Do tell". Gojo put his chin on his fist, leaning forward