Chapter Fifteen (End)

This is the last chapter of this story .

5 years later

Alizah woke up feeling tiny hands on her face.

She kissed those soft little hands and kiss those round chubby cheeks .
Suddenly she remembered she's late , she has so much things to do , so much preparation is pending.

Today is  her daughter Kiara's 5 th birthday . So she wanted make this birthday more special.

She got up from the bed and went downstairs to see Kiaan was decorating the house with his own hands .

Alizah was standing there and adoring her beloved husband. In these years, Kiaan's behavior improved a lot. His insecurities are long gone .

Alizah was able to make him understand that trust , respect and secureness is the foundation of any successful relationship.

She absolutely loved that how kiaan was ready to do anything for her .

As soon as Kiaan saw her , he got down and kissed her cheeks.

"Good morning love . See I know you were tired so I decorated the whole house. How's it?"

" Absolutely amazing. You decorated better than me"

"Then I should get a kiss as a reward right "

Saying this he kissed her intensely. They were so lost in kiss that they forget they have a toddler also.

They're kiss broked after hearing giggling of their daughter.

"What so funny, doll?" Kiaan asked .

" You always kiss mom in front of me hehe"

Kiaan hugged her and kissed her cheeks and tickled her untill she got tears by laughing.

At the evening,

The cake has been cut and Kiara feed cake to her parents and then grandparents as well .

She got excited to see the gifts everyone brought for her.

She got a puppy from her grandma.

She named it zooby . The whole party she was running after it and playing with it .

After party she was so tired , she slept on her fathers arm .

Kiaan placed her on bed and saw Alizah was removing her jewelries.

He hugged her from behind and kissed her earlobe.

"What are you doing shameless man? Kiara is sleeping here ."

"So what? I'm loving my wife. Nobody can stop me "

"But not in front of her kiaan. Didn't you saw what she said seeing us kiss "

"Hmm you are right let's go to the guest room"

Saying this he carried her to another room and the whole night passed by loving each other .

"Alizah , you will never leave me right?"

"No , never " she said kissing his eyes.

"Even if you leave me, I will be always after you . You will always find me chasing you. "

                          The end

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well .

Now that the story is finished, I want to thank each of you who loved and voted and commented beautiful comments in this story .
I'm really really grateful and thankful about it .

I love you guys. Thank you so so much for loving this story 🖤😭

- soft tulip 🌷💕