Chapter Nine (View)

I want 15 votes on this chapter as well otherwise no update. ☺️🤍

No one's pov

Alizah was sitting in Kiaan's room waiting for him to come. She is so nervous

First of all, she is still very confused about their relationship and she is missing her parents badly.

She have never been in a relationship before so, she don't know what to do.
Although she knows kiaan from childhood

But that's the matter of worry, she knows kiaan very well. But she couldn't understand what is going on his mind .

Why did even he agreed to marry her? didn't he find her annoying?

She came back to her senses when she heard the door closed.

It was kiaan

"So, how are you feeling?"kiaan asked observing Alizah

"Um-m , go-good "she said nervously

Mature content 🔞

He sat beside her . Held her hand .
Kissed her ring finger . She felt butterflies in her tummy . This was new thing for her

Suddenly he kissed her right cheek. Her face flushed and she felt warm inside. What is he doing to her?

"Ki-kiaan, wait I-"

She couldn't complete her words. He kissed her lips hungrily like he was hungry for it .

He bites her lower lip and entered her mouth. Explored every corner of her mouth. How can someone taste so good. It been only 1 minute but he already want it more .

He want more and more ....

He broke the kiss after he was satisfied.

He looked at Alizah who was still in confusion.

Lips were swollen and wet . But he loved her this look. he waited to so many days to have her.

Now he can't wait more .

He was about to open her top when she held his hand

"Kiaan give me some time please ".

"Sweetheart, I have waited a lot but not more"

He tored her top and threw away.

He opened her bra and was mesmerized by what he was looking.

He grabbed her boobs and squeezed them tightly

"Ah-h kiaan it hurts"

Kiaan was not in his senses . He squeezed Alizah's boobs more tightly..

He slapped them , made them bounce ignoring Alizah's cry.

"Ahh "she moaned as he slapped both her boobs one by one
He held her boobs and took one of them in his mouth while hand on another .

He kissed, sucked,bited her nipples one by one leaving dark marks there.

But it was painful for Alizah ..

He was hungrily having her boobs one after another, Alizah was mouning continuously ..

After being satisfied with her boobs marking, he went down , he opened the lehenga and threw away .

She was in her panties ....

He opened her panties. She was so wet down there . He inserted his one finger inside her ho*e

She screamed.

"Ahh it paining kiaan ahhh"

She mouning and screaming and cry was making him hard .
He fastened his speed down there .. ..

He unbuckled his pants and without any warning inserted his member inside her.

She screamed painfully and pushed him away
But he didn't move instead he thrust harder.

After giving her time to adjust, he started moving,

The room was filled with loud mouns
And Kiaan's groans ...

Alizah's mouning and crying was giving him pleasure.....

He suddenly fastened his speed and started thrusting roughly.

Alizah's cummed 5-6 times and she has no energy left

"Kiaan are you done, I can't do it anymore."

"Not yet, love . "

"Please"

Her pleading made his member hard and he started thrusting hardly
.

Alizah was a moaning mess .
Her eyes were closing due to tiredness. She closed her eyes but could feel him inside her.

Finally, she passed of and kiaan leaved her. It was a tough night for Alizah. And a great night for zidan .

Kiaan's pov

When my eyes landed on her lips , I couldn't see anything else.

I claimed her lips, eaten them roughly.

She tried to stop me but couldn't. I didn't let her

I tored her top and opened her bra to see her mesmerizing boobs.

They are mine now ...

Beautiful and mine....

I grabbed them harshly. She cried but it didn't affected me.
I grabbed them more harshly, squeezed them , slapped them

Her boobs gone red with my hand prints due to slapping. I absolutely loved the view .

I put my mouth on one of her boobs and sucked it harshly . Bited the nipples . The nipples become red due to all this sucking and biting.

After having her boobs , I removed her panties. And put my finger on her pu*sy and fingered it for a long time.

She was so wet. Wet for me .

When I entered my length inside her , she screamed painfully. I gave her sometime to adjust ans started moving .

When I lost my sense, I thrusted hardly

She was sooo tired and lost all her energy. But I was not fully satisfied. I wanted more and more.

I kept thrusting while having her boobs putting some dark hickeys on it.

When I get up from her, I saw her in deep sleep.

I sleep beside her. She was all sweaty,
Lips swollen , mark all over boobs, bitten nipples, mark on neck .....

 She was all sweaty, Lips swollen , mark all over boobs, bitten nipples, mark on neck

I am just loving this view.....
I want her every night .....
I want her every moment....

Alizah, my Alizah. Always mine .....

Thinking of that, I drift into sleep

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed and loved this chapter.please show you love and comment below about you opinion.

And also if this chapter doesn't get 15 votes I will not update further. Thank you 😗🤍

- soft tulip 🌷💕