Chapter Fourteen (Confirmation)

It's a request that if you find this story interesting or worth reading please give it a vote. I will not set any targets further. Because it's up to you that you want to vote it or not. It's completely your choice.
All I can do is request 🙏.
So please vote this chapter because this encourages me to write more better .

Ahhh.. Alizah felt something in her neck.

She was sleeping peacefully in her own room . But a burning sensation in her neck woke her up.

Kiaan was biting her neck.

"Ki-kiaan what are you doing here?l-leave me."

Kiaan didn't even bothered to answer her . He kept doing what he was doing. He was biting at her neck. The same places again. To keep those marks fresh and permanent.

After being satisfied with his marks on her neck . He looked up at her face . He saw pure horror at her face.

"What why are you looking at me like that?" He asked

"Why are you here?"

"Where else I should be ?

"My dad forbade you to meet me remember?"

"And you think that I can stop me seeing my own wife , loving my own wife?"

"But kiaan what you did today was unacceptable."

"Listen Alizah. Listen very carefully. You are mine and only mine. Only I have the right to touch you , feel you , make love with you. Whenever and whoever tries to touch you or flirt with you I will do the same as I did today "

Flashback

We are now at my cousin's reception.
After today's function I have to go back with my in laws.

These few days went absolutely good as I got back my freedom a little bit you can say.

I could roam here and there. I met all my relatives and my cousin's and enjoyed all the parties.

I'm going to miss this all.

Alizah's outfit

I was enjoying the moments but suddenly a incident happened.

A boy was trying to be cosy with me since the starting but I didn't give him attention.

At one point, he hold my hand . I was trying to free my hand before kiaan sees this.

Suddenly the boy fell hardly on the ground. Kiaan started beating him like a beast . He was continuously kicking and punching his face and hand.

At one point, my father came and slapped him.

He told kiaan to go at home. Kiaan was also taking me home. But my father said that I'm going stay at my house because of his behavior.

Kiaans eyes got red and he looked angrily at me.

I gulped knowing the consequences
But I didn't thought he would come here at this time

Flashback ends

"But kiaan you beat him so mercilessly that he is hospitalized. Please don't be sooo cruel.i request you."

He got up from her . One thing he can't deny is that her request, her pleadings.

He went to the windows and silently stood there . Alizah got up from her bed . She saw her neck in mirror and it was looking horrible with red and purple bruises.

She went to Kiaan. Looked at his face silently trying to read his face. But couldn't read. He is a way too complicated person . But one thing is for sure he passionately loves her.

Without saying anything she hugged him tightly. Kiaan was surprised cause she never hugs him first.

She hold his face softly admiring his face features. She never realised he has nice features. His eyes are deep as hell , his soft messy hairs, his Sharp nose everything about him was nice expect his temper.

Alizah decided to control his temper by her love. She understood that he is a love deprived person who can't express him properly. He fears to loose her that's why he always claims her every way possible.

Alizah kissed his eyes softly then kissed his cheek and finally kissed his lips . A soft kiss

"Kiaan, please control you temper please. I know you love me . But if you continue doing things like today it will invite danger for you . Please understand my concern. Love."

Kiaan's eyes was closed . He opened his eyes at the word "love"

It was the first time Alizah called her that . His Alizah called him love.
oh my goodness.

"Now promise me that you won't loose your temper at silly things and won't think that I will leave you . I will never leave you. "

"Promise?" He asked to confirm.

"Promise "she assured.

He carried her to bed . Put his head on her chest . He closed his eyes and sleep consumed him.

After a long time he slept Soo peacefully .

Hello loves💘. After a long time I updated this story . Please let me know about your opinions about this chapter. I will love to know.

And also if you love this story or find this chapter interesting please vote this story. Your votes and beautiful comments encourages me to write more and more.
Thank you all 🤎

-soft tulip 🌷💕