Chapter Four (Alliance)

Alizah's pov

I was doing my project at the very last moment. I always procrastinate so much urghh

Suddenly a notification caught my attention.

A massage from Kiaan

"I'm sorry for today . I should not be that rude with you. Please don't be angry with me"

He just apologized me?!! What the_

"What should I reply should I forgive him? Come on, Alizah he yelled at you loudly how could you forgive her ? But he was apologizing that means he is sorry . So I think I should forgive him "

"It's okay. " I write

"Then let's meet college tomorrow. You gonna show me the college tomorrow. Done?"

"Done" I write happily.

I was about to write something else but mom called me so I went downstairs.

Kiaan's pov

I wrote her an apologize massage.

As much I know Alizah , I'm sure she will melt down . She is so kind and soft hearted person. She will definitely think that I am regretting and I am going behave well with her from onwards. But no!

I have another plan for us .

I just need that boy out of her life. I'm going to blackmail her in every way possible.and I will behave as my wish with her. As I have always done.

It's going to be so much fun!!

Next day

Alizah's pov

As soon as I entered the college, I met Aman.

"Hello beauty " he said naughtily

"Hello handsome "

Yeah that's how we talk 🤣

"What's your plan after college then . Let's go on a date " He said winking .

"No she is going to be with me today"
a voice came from behind. It was Kiaan.

"Excuse me . Who are you"

"Alizah you didn't tell about me to him. Btw , I'm her childhood bestie"

What? Childhood bestie?! From when?

He couldn't tolerate me in our childhood.

"Let's go Alizah. You promised me"

"Ye-yeah let's go. Bye, Aman "

Aman was looking so sad and that made me sad because he is my only true friend in the whole college.

"Where are you lost"

"N-nothing. Let's go the library. I'm sure you will love it because I know you love books"

As we entered the library, he started reading books . He was so lost in it that I thought he forgot me.

"Hey, won't you say anything?"

"What is there to say"

"For god sake , Kiaan we are not here for just reading at least talk to me"

"Here is so much good collection of books . Just go and bring a book and read. Let me read"

"You know I'm not fond of reading. Please say something."

"Ughh. Ok then you say I listen"

"Did you know that there is a girl in our class who asked me your number. Should I give her . I thought of asking you before giving. No I mean I know you are not that type ."

"What do you mean by not that type?
What type I am?"

"You are you know a calm intelligent boy who only loves books And I don't think you can love someone. That seems so funny to me"

"What so funny why can't I love anyone"

"Because you are a nerd"

"And you know what are you? You are a annoying butterfly"

"Only you tell me annoying otherwise everyone finds me loving you know what Aman says?"

"Why are you always keep saying about Aman don't you see anything apart from him?"

"*B-but"

"No buts I don't want to see you with him . Understand?"

"He is such a gentle good guy. Why do you have problem with him"

"Because I don't like to see him with you . Why don't you understand" he said loudly as I flinched.

"And I am warning you!"

No one's pov

"Hello Aheda "

"Hi Sabina. How are you?"

I'm fine . How is Kiaan? Did you net him?

Yes I met him. He has become a handsome man I must say

Huh , handsome but arrogant. I'm always so worried about him .

Don't worry . He is a sensible boy unlike my stupid daughter.

Hahaha . I was thinking about something these day

Yes tell me

How about marrying Kiaan and Alizah

But how is this possible. They are poles apart.

You know opposite attracts and I think your Alizah can amend my son

But

No but please agree

But they are still students

"No problem they will study afterwards. And believe they are going to make perfect match and Alizah is also getting young now. Oneday you have to get her married. And you know Kiaan and our family so well . "

"I think I should talk to her father first. I will inform you"

"Okay I will wait"

Alizah's pov

This boy in getting into my nerves . Why is he so controlling. Ughhhh

I came back home after his lecture session. He lecture about how I should maintain distance with other boys because he is my friend.. childhood bestie he says!

At dinner table, I was peacefully having my dinner. Suddenly my mom

"I was thinking about Alizah's marriage with kiaan"

I almost choked!!

No way!!!

Hey people. What's up? Did you like the chapter. Please vote 💕 and give your love and opinions about the chapter 💞

- soft tulip 🌷💕