Zack X Daniel (smut)

Someone requested this but I forgot who 🏃‍♀️😔 but anyway bratty zack au? Yeah. :3
_______________________________________________________

Tpov~

Zack and Daniel got into a fight and zack was pretty upset about it he didn't want to speak with Daniel . So Daniel being the good boyfriend he is takes zack out for dinner it's his way of apologising.

Zack has been bratty the whole time they were eating or walking.

Zack do you want to go out for dinner today " Daniel
asked calmy, which zack responded a bit aggressively" why not since you're the one who makes decisions. " to which Daniel has responded to once again calmy" you know I didn't mean that ". Zack replied unenthusiasticly" let's just go and get it over with".

While they were driving they didn't have much of a conversation but zack had to say few bad comments here and there about either Daniel or something.

Daniel didn't respond to it he just left it even tho he was annoyed he let zack be.

Until...
They got to the restaurant and zack wouldn't stop doing what he was doing anytime a male waiter came he would either wink at them or smile at them while checking them out.

Daniel was started get angry and irrated at this, he didn't want to be that type of a jealous person so he held that anger to just punch that damn waiter that kept lingering around zack.

Daniel wanted to be a good boyfriend tonight since he made zack angry but he zack keeps doing what his doing he won't be able to.

"zack darling may you please pass the salt?" daniel asked nicely."since you make the decisions apparently, can't you get your own salt." zack replied coldly.

"um excuse me sir could I have more of the sauce please." zack asked in a soft,  sultry seductive voice.

That was the last straw Daniel hurriedly paid the bill and took zack back to their shared apartment. As soon as they got in the apartment gun harshly kissed zack mouths clashing with each other, tounges dancing in a rough rhythm.

Daniel kissing him from his mouth down to his neck whilst leaving hickeys all over into the bedroom where Daniel was stripping both off them. His hands roaming around, from the grip of his hair slowly going down in the softest but harsh touch.

Zack was trying so hard to not let out a moan, to not give Daniel that satisfaction.

Why don't you let out that sultry voice of yours, you did just fine with that goddamn waiter. "Daniel asked with anger that zack could feel emitting from him. Zack just gave him a nasty glare." oh, is that how it is then? "Daniel asked in a low smirk.

After prepping him he thrusted fast and harsh.

" so now you want to let out that voice of yours huh. "Daniel said with a chuckle."  "ah~ a-ahhh~." zack couldn't get a single word as Daniel was thrusting in and out each thrust was hard and fast.

This is what you get for acting like a goddamn brat all day, remember you're always and will be mine and mine alone. "he said with a final thrust.

He cleaned both of them and got zack and himself into comfy clothes. While cuddling.

Bye the way I'm sorry for acting so harshly." Daniel apologised softly. "I forgive you and sorry for acting like a bitch the whole day." zack said apologetically.

They both smiled and kissed each other but this a soft passionate kiss.

You belong to me and I belong to you, we belong together, I love you. " Daniel said softly. Zack responded warmly "I love you too."

They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

_______________________________________________________

It made me really happy seeing people asking for an update, 🏃‍♀️🎀:3

Anyway time to dissappear for a few days, weeks, months till I update again.

Bye🗣️🕺