Zack X All P3

Zack pov

While me and Jay were heading towards a food stand I turned my head towards this person I couldn't make it clear cause whoever that was suddenly run away but it kind of looked like Daniel?

Eh maybe not maybe I'm just thinking things.

Daniel pov

Zack all most saw me but I quickly ran  to hide behind a wall were the rest of them were.

Vasco: Daniel you almost made us get caught be careful ok?
Daniel : sorry vasco 😅.
Vin : I actually don't know why I'm here but I'll tag along ig cause I wanna know what's going on between zack and Jay not that I care.

After we were done we noticed that zack and Jay were nowhere to be found and started panicking.

Where could they have gone?
Ahhhjdkksksk

Vasco : stop panicking maybe they went to the park? Or to see the movies? Or a cafe?
Vin: that's alot of or you idiot 😐
Vasco : hey! I'm not a idiot you are with those wierd sunglasses!
Vin: don't call them wierd!!! They are stylish and amazing! Hmph!!!
Daniel : yall can argue or we can try and find out were  zack and Jay is 🙂

After making them calm down we split up and went to go and search for them.

Zack pov

After Jay got us some food we headed to the park.

It was kind of awkward until Jay started a conversation but that's not all he spoke yes HE SPOKE WITH HIS actual VOICE maybe I'm sick or dying cause can't be real!!

Tpov

Jay: t-thank you  for hanging out with me.
Zack: no problem! 😊

Jay slightly blushed

Jay pov

His smile is sooooooooooo beautiful and pretty 😳<3  I could feel my face heating up so I quickly made an excuse to quickly go to bathroom.

Zack pov

After Jay left I noticed someone staring this way and I'm pretty sure it's Daniel and I am not mistaken it has to be.

So started to head towards who ever that is that person tried to hide or run but I held its arm quickly.

Zack: so Daniel care to explain why you wre spying on me and Jay?
Daniel : n-no I was here for fun you know park sunny day haha...
Zack: ok?
Daniel : so yeah haha...
Zack: well since you're here wanna join me and Jay?
Daniel : sure!!

Daniel pov

Ugh I got so jealous when I saw zack smiling so beautifully to Jay so when he asked me if I would like to join him and Jay I got so happy this way Jay won't steal zack away from me.

Jay pov

When I was done with the bathroom I saw zack with Daniel? I asked why he was here and zack answered saying that Daniel was also here for fun and I started to get jealous? WAIT WHAT jealous? Me? No well no we'll I- idk
I'm sure just yesterday I liked Daniel but now I'm getting jealous cause Daniel is tagging along withe and zack?

Well now is not the time cause if Daniel is here I won't get to be alone with Daniel I looked at Daniel and I saw him smirking ugh if I could just wipe that smirk of his face.

Tpov

They started glaring at each other and zack was in between them getting confused as to why they were glaring at each other until he noticed other two people spying or staring at them?

And it looked like vasco and Vin?

______________________________________

And I hope you enjoy 💃