Zackxjay Smut

Top:jay
Bottom :zack

Warning
<drinking >
<swearing >

'thinking'
"speaking"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tpov~

'ugh I have nothing to do Daniel and them are out and mira are with her friends I mean Jay isn't busy but he obviously wouldn't hang out with me unless Daniel is here' thought zack.

Zack decided to get dressed even he didn't know what he was gonna do. He decided to wear a revealing shirt which kind of see through but you could only kind of see his abs and the shirt was white. He was also wearing a black leather jacket but it was covering the front part of his body.
For shoes he was wearing black boots and then black jeans. He didn't do much with his hair he left his hair normal this time and did not gel it back.

Later he decided that what he wore would be perfect for a club day so he decided to go to the club.

~at the club ~

Currently zack was drunk and couldn't think right but could still make out things.

Jay also didn't know what to do on his weekend he thought of asking zack to hang out but he thought that zack would be wierded out by him.

When he entered the club he spotted zack dancing with a man. For some reason he had the urge to punch the men for being close and touchy with the men.

He doesn't know why he was so angry but after seeing zack with a reveling shirt and then men getting too close to zack was the final straw.

He pulled zack out of the club and took him to a hotel.

While for zack he wasn't sure of what was going on all he knows is that he was in a club and he was suddenly dragged out.

Jay pulled zack roughly to the room after locking the door he pushed zack against the wall and started roughly kissing him.

He tried to slip his tongue in but zack didn't allow him to enter. Jay getting angry grip on zacks back thigh making him moan slightly giving Jay the chance to slip in his tongue. Jay kissing zack by his lips while slowly going down to his neck leaving few heaky's (idk how you spell it🤚😞) Jay took his mad zack clothes out and continued kissing and then kissing him on his chest.

Then he started stucking on his nipples zack was moaning softly until Jay started stucking harder on his nipples and zack started moaning louder.

Zack started gaining his senses and realised what was going on and started to blush a deep shade of red mixed with embarrassment and shyness.

Jay looked at for a moment chuckling and thinking he was cute not realising he said the 'cute' part aloud. Zack blushed more and Jay realised what happened and chuckled more.

Jay looked at zack eyes showing that his asking if he should stop hre or carry on zack gave pleading eyes showing he should carry on. Jay slowly entered 1 finger in zacks pinkish tight hole. Zack was moaning and moving around the finger cause it was a bit uncomfortable.
Jay: don't worry it'll feel good once you get used to it.
Zack:ngh~
Soon once zack got the hang of it and started feeling the pleasure Jay added another finger and began pushing it in nad out then started scissoring him.

Zack: ah-ahh~
Jay took out his fingers zack pouted at the emptyness. Jay chuckled and said that he was soon going to put something more better. Jay put the condom on his c*ck and slowly entered his tip in zack was moaning and trying to get his sense ls together cause it was too much for him. Jay looked at zacks teary eyes asking if he should wait a bit more for zack to get comfortable.

Zack said that it was okay to Carry on. Soon Jay entered his full length in.

Zack: w-why are you s-so big~ahh
Jay: I really don't know *chuckling *
Jay started thrusting faster faster and zacks moans only got luder and louder at this point they were pretty sure every one could here them.

Zack:I'm gonna come~

Jay:m-me too

They came together then shared one last passionate kiss and fell asleep cuddling.

_______________________________________________________

So um yeah 🙂hope you enjoy and wish you a nice life bye bye 😗❤️