Zack X Daniel Smut 😏

So first of all the zack x all will continue later cause I'm still thinking of what to write for that so for now this is a zack x Daniel one shot and it's smut so if you feel uncomfy you don't have to read it thank you.

Top: Daniel
Bottom : zack

Warning smut 
_____________________________________

Tpov~

Zack ordered some maid outfits online cause out of curiosity he wanted to try them forgetting he invited Daniel over.

Zack put on the maid outfit as soon as it came he looked over at the mirror and thought that he didn't look bad but while he was in his thoughts his door bell rang zack forgetting he has a maid outfit on went to go and check who was there when he noticed it was Daniel he opened the door for him.

Daniel pov~

I got ready and headed to zacks house when I got there I rang his bell when he opened the door he was in a FUCKING. MAID. OUT FIT
Yes a maid out the way he looked at me looked like he hadn't noticed but after looking at the maid out I felt myself getting hard.

Tpov~

Daniel quickly went in closed the door and pinned zack to the wall and kissing him roughly zack was confused but soon started kissing him back Daniel took him to bedroom as soon as he got there he started kissing him again.

Zack pov ~

Daniel looked at me weirdly for some reason not even a second and I'm pinned to the wall and he is kissing me roughly at that moment my mind was blank I was so confused but kissed back when we reached the room he pushed me on the bed then started kissing me again.

Tpov~

Daniel started kissing zacks neck going down slowly leaving hickes then he lifted zacks maid dress up revealing his body.

Zack pob~
He left hickes ahhhhhh😳 I could hear myself moaning.
Then he lifted the maid dress the I realized that I still Have The maid outfit on Ahhhhh this is so embarrassing I could feel my  face heat up.

Tpov ~

Daniel was smirking at the reaction of the pitiful boy.
Daniel : why so embarrassed? * smirking *
Zack: * blushing more*
Daniel thought : cute~

Daniel went again and started kissing zack all over his body
Zack : ahhh~ mm~
Daniel took his clothes off and zacks the he went to zacks entrance and started licking it pushing his tongue in and out at that zcaks moans got louder and Daniel started going faster.
Zack : Ahhh~
Daniel positioned his d*ck by zacks entrance.

Daniel : may I?
Zack: yes please ~!
Daniel pushed his d slowly and zack was moaning from the pleasure
Zack: please faster
Daniel started going faster and zacks moaned got louder he was thrusting in and out.
Zack : AHHH s-so good
Daniel: you a-are so beautiful ungh~
Daniel kept on thrusting
Zack: I-I'm close * panting*
Daniel : same
After a few more thrusts both of them came and kissed each other passionately.

______________________________________

I know this is bad it's my first time writing smut ok? 🤚😭And that's that 👁️👄👁️ enjoy 💃