Zackxalll

He bumped into dg. Zack looked up to see who he bumped into and realised it was dg.

Zack pov~

Dg?! What is a celebrity doing here. I can't even walk properly.

Tpov~

Dg looked down at who he bumped and noticed it was one the highschool students that went with Daniel. 'must be one of his friends' thought dg.

He wanted to leave bug the zack held onto his sleave refusing to let go. Dg sighed and decided to help zack. He took zack back yo his apartment. He layed zack on the bed and went to get changed. When he came back he noticed zack trying to get his clothes off.

He went to go and stop zack but the zack said"im feeling hot *hah*it's so hot, I'm feeling hot "." did you drink anything that someone gave you!? "." I-I don't know I just feel really hot now please take it off "said zack face looking flushed watery eyes.

" listen you are drunk and not in the right state of mind now OK. " said dg. And zack said with a pleading look that dg couldn't resist anymore" please dg please "." don't regret this when you wake up"dg said.
_

Dg ripped the clothes off zack and kissed him roughly and passionately. Dg was kissing him from lips slowly going down to his neck leaving hickeys here and there.

Dg started to sucking on one nipple while playing with other. A-ah~ more please I need you now~ moaned zack. Zack started grinding on dg's member. Ahh~fuck zack. Dg took his and zacks pants off dg took the lube out and put some on his fingers. He first inserted one and put it in then  slowly then added the second finger ahh~faster moaned zack.

Dg went faster and then suddenly stopped zack sulked. Dg slightly chuckled and said that he was gonna put something better. He took his member and slowly put it in he look at zack. Zack nodded and dg kept on going then moved slowly then started to speed up.

While moaning zack told dg to move faster. Dg kept on thrusting hard and fast then both of them came together.

In the morning zack woke up with a slight headache. He looked to his right and realised dg wasn't in bed he took this opportunity to get dressed and left without leaving word.

After dg showered he came out and noticed that zack left he was sad cause he left without saying a word. He did not really know why he felt sad.

_

The next day at school zack tried his level best to forget about that night but whenever his was left with own thoughts roaming around in his head he would remember that night with dg. And every single time he remembered he felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart beating at a rapid speed.

His friends suggested to go to the event where all the youtubers were meeting for a little fun hangout thing or whatever. So he got ready in a black hoodie and sweats. Black white sneakers and yeah. He decided to go simple.

When they met up they first decided to go all together but three was a large crowd and all of them knew even if they all went together they would somehow get separated. So they decided to go in groups.

And Daniel and zack was paired up together. While they were looking around and trying few games they met up with dg coincidentally. It's when they decided going to a place were very few people were to take a rest. And when they were there they saw dg.

Daniel greeted dg brightly and dg greeted back simply. While exchanging few words dg noticed zack and slightly blushed and stuttered out a hi. Zack greeted back.
_

Zack pov~

Why is he here!???

He pulled me in into a slight hug and whispered into my ear softly "zack we should talk"

I wanted to say no but before I could Daniel pulled me away. And I to him he looked a bit annoyed but I brushed it off. Daniel suggested that we should leave and meet up with the others. Dg said he wanted to tell me something.

Tpov~

Before Daniel objected zack decided to go with him while they were walking dg stopped and looked at zack. They kept on staring at each other. The tension was getting tenser as they were both leaning close to each other.

As they got so close that their lips were about to touch. Zack backed slightly away but then dg gripped onto his shoulders and kissed him passionately. Zack kissed back and they had a long passionate kiss.

As they pulled away zack face was flustered and didn't know what to say. Dg caressed sacks face softly with his thumb on his cheek. Dg said to zack that he could not stop thinking about zack after that night they spent together and that his not sure why he couldn't stop thinking about him. Because it was not like its was the first time for him. But for zack his heart beats everytime he thinks about zack. He feels happy when his sees him happy etc...

_

For a moment zack was silent and didn't know what to respond with but then he replied by asking dg what does he mean. Dg said"zack... It it means that I
I..love you"
_______________________________________________________

Next chapter is gonna be a Warren chae x zack ch with slight smut.

👄