Zack X Gun (smut)

Zack stripper au
Thanks for the idea

_______________________________________________________

Goo happily took gun to a place. Gun asked with frustration "where are you taking me?"  Goo " I promise you'll love it. Didn't you say you were tired?." Gun then said "I swear if this turns out useless I will kill you." Goo replied with a smile on his face" yeah yeah I get. Let's goooo. " when they arrived gun was not only shocked but he was also angry. Gun asked with anger" why would I go to a stripper Club. Goo replied "come on just trust me.

Gun went inside and a lady escorted him to a room, it looked like goo thought of this through. He headed inside a room. There was drinks and objects.

He sat down waiting for whoever. Zack came in with tight shorts that hugged his thighs, with a cropped top that was revealing his thin waist. Gun already felt something burning in him after seeing zack with his define legs and arms. Zack got on gun and started giving him a lap dance while grinding on him. Gun forcefully pulled zacks face onto his kissing him roughly. Zack felt drunk and intoxicated from the kiss. While they were making out gun went down and grabbed zacks ass while playing with them.

Zack let out a small moan. Gun asked while kissing him "what's your name pretty boy?"  "za-ah~ zack~".

Gun went down kissing zacks neck leaving bites and marks. Gun removed his and zacks clothes immediately not wanting to waste time. Before he did anything he asked zack while admiring his body "may I?" zack replied with hurrines in his voice "yes~". "yes what?" asked gun with a smirk. Zack said with a loud moan "yes ~please fuck me hard and make me yours~".

Gun entered one finger. "please I want more~" "I first have to make sure your stretched enough so it fits." he then entered another finger pushing in and out. He finally took it out zack looked in shock and said "is that even going to fit?" gun laughed "yes of course it well." Gun slowly put it in after zack got used to it he pushed in hardly. Thrusting in and out while kissing him and leaving a trail of marks on his body so zack doesn't forget who he belongs to. " zack your mine and only mine." "Yes only yours~ahhh~."

Gun kept on thrusting hard. Zack said "i-im close mfghh~" " me too~" after a few more thrusts they both came together panting as sweat and the small of sex was flowing in the room.  Zack said "that was nice" gun then said "you didn't think I was done did you? There's still time left might as well make most of it". Before zack could even reply gun went in again. Once again thrusting hard.

The room was filled with loud moans and skin smacking against each other. After a few more rounds they were finally done.

Zack said while panting "ugh I can't feel my legs.". Gun replied with a small chuckle.