Zackxjay Pt. 2

Tpov~

After school was over zack was waiting for  Jay to finish up so that he could ask him what he meant by saying 'beautiful' while he was waiting mira interrupted his thoughts by asking zack as to why he was standing next to the door frame zack replied by saying that he was waiting for someone and that she could leave without him.

After that Jay was done and was about to go pass zack until zack grabbed him by his arm and dragged him outside a quiet place and asked him.

Zack: what did you mean by saying beautiful to me at the sea??
Jay: oh um well er..
Zack : well?
Jay : you just looked very pretty when you were calmly looking at the sea it's pretty rare. ☺️😅
Zack: o-oh um thank you... ( he said quietly).

There was an awkward silence between them until Jay decided to break the silence and build up confidence by asking zack.

Jay : would you like to go out I mean hang out with me on um Saturday!?
Zack: sure! that would be um nice well i gotta go see you on Saturday?
Jay: yeah see you 😊

Zack pov~

Omg he smiled he fucking smiled at me omg omg omg ok OK calm down zack calm down.

The next day~

Tpov~

Zack was getting ready for tomorrow excitedly he doesn't know where they're gonna go all he knows is that Jay is gonna pick him up at 2 and there is only like a few min till its 2.

On the other hand Jay was stressing out he picked out where they're gonna go first he thought the park or something but he then thought that what if zack thought it was boring or something.

Later he decided for a movie night out and chose that but since its still afternoon he thought just for a walk and then go to a nice cafe then afterwards they can go on a movie.

Jay got ready and went to zacks house and waited for him.

Zack pov~

I got a text from Jay saying that he was waiting for me outside.

I hurriedly left quickly getting my stuff. As I see the car becoming more clear to my eyes I started feeling my cheeks heat up.

Omg I'm blushing afhjj I hope he doesn't notice.

Tpov~

Jay notices zack blushing and smirks while thinking zack is cute.

Ofc zack doesn't notice since he tried to hide his blushing face behind his handd.

In the car~

Jay: would you like to listen to some music?
Zack:hm.

( they were sitting in the car listening to music when the driver dropped them off at the park)

They were walking hands every second in 'mistakely'
touching.

They went to a nearby cafe talking about themselves so they could get to know each other more more.

( after that they went on to the movie )

Half way through the movie there hands once again touch but this time Jay holds onto zacks hands he faces towards zack.

Pulls his face towards him feeling there hot breath on each others face.

They finally closed the gap and
Kissed

_______________________________________________________

I'm planning to do a smut next but still don't know what ship but yeah...

This writing and everything is bad ik 🤚👁️👄👁️
Sorry 💃

Anyway bye have a nice life 😗❤️