Zackxvasco

Zackpov~

Vasco... I admire him so much well it doesn't really look like it like at all but I really do admire vasco. Just the way he is he kind, nice and such a strong person I wish to be something like him.

He takes care of people and he stands  up for people. How could you not admire someone like that?

When I was walking to school I saw him helping a old woman. Oh how his so kind. Sometimes I feel like running up to him and telling him how much I admire him but he wouldn't like that after all I am a 'bully'. And my vasco despise bullies to the core.

Every day I can only admire him from afar the only reason I can see him every day is cause I'm close with one of the people he likes the most Daniel. When I watch them I wo see if I didn't do anything to little Daniel would he have talk to me like that?

¦|¦

He always greets me with a heavenly smile but I can only greet him back with a scowl. Even after that he continues to smile.

How I wish I could be like him.

So this day I felt like I should tell him idk how it'll go but I need to tell him.

§°§

I asked him if I could meet him on the roof and only him after school he agreed.

I waited watching the time go... As soon as the bell rang indicating school is over, I rushed to the roof as fast as I could.

I saw him I saw vasco.

"vasco..."
"yes zack? ☺️"
"I have something to tell you and I don't want you to hate me after this and um please don't er think of something different cause its not like that"

"ok!" he said excitedly
"I admired you for a very long time like a long long time and I think you're a kid d person and um. I know I'm not the best person but yeah that's all."
"Thank you! But I don't really like bullies and you know you're"
" yeah... So um I have to go yeah"

°×°

I rushed out and went home a cried and fell asleep cause honestly there's nothing I could do about it I knew he hated bullies which I am but, but I'm trying I'm not even bullying anyone anymore.

The only thing is that I have angry face all time so people get easily scared it's not like I'm trying to scare them.

I can't help it, it's how I look.

^
^
^
^
^
^

Vasco thought about what zack said everything he said about him about how admired him and all

Vasco pov ~

I shouldn't have been so rude now Im a bad guy! I must apologies.

But every time I greet him or try to talk to him he ignores me and walks away. Now he really is acting like those stuck up people. Did he say all of those this  for fun?

I knew it he still is a bully, and here I thought he was better then before.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Few days later~

Tpov~

Zack didn't want to talk to vasco cause he felt like if he even looked at vasco he would cry, and he doesn't want that.

So he thought it would be best if he just avoided him.While he avoided him he kept on feeling worse and worse he just wishes he could be friends with him but he can't.

¿¡¿

2months later ~

It's been two months and zack and vasco just kept on distancing. Vasco thought zack was a bully while zack was just being his normal self but obviously hurting on the inside.

Until one day zack decided again to tell vasco on how he admired him, which he responded by saying how dislikes bullies and how zack is one. Zack stood there shocked as a tears slipped from his eyes. But vasco remained expressionless.

Zack left yet again in a hurry. But this time it was different then before.

;¬;

After a few day zack stopped comto school for unknown reasons. Vasco of course was a little worried. When he took his phone out of his bag something fell.

When he picked it up he realised it was a letter. He opened the letter and began to read:

Dear vasco

I'm not sure when you'll find this letter but by the the time you find it I'm probably no longer here.

I admire you but honestly it more than 'admire' I've actually liked you for a very long time. I fell by how you are kind to people. Now you must think how can I a bully fall for someone who is kind.

Well I really wasn't a bully maybe before but I tried my best to change. I really tried. And just to let you know I don't have anything against you.

I love you <3

After he read that, he ran as fast as he could to zacks place when he reached there hr ran on the doorbell. Instead of zack an old woman came.

"h-hello"
"oh are you that friend zack told me about hre you go, he told me to give you this."
"thank you, but where is zack now?"
"in a better place" she said while looking down.

Vasco pov ~

He didn't fully understand what she meant till it hit him. His no longer here his gone. I can never see him again I can't apologise. I can't be his friend. I can't do anything. His no longer here.

Give him back give him back please please please. I want him back. I just want to see him again. One more time please just one more time. I will do anything, anything at all.

I looked at the picture, it was me and zack smiling.

I held the picture close to my chest, and cried just cried and cried.

Please let me see you one last time.
Please...

(btw zack is dead yeah) 😄

_______________________________________________________
Rip. Moonbin
You will forever be in our heart.
❤️😭😞😔
I cried for days. I honestly can't believe. Every time I watch tik tok it's always a video of him. So how am I supposed to not cry?