Zack X All P4

Zavk pov~

Vasco and Vin??
Why are they in the bushes. 😀
Zack: guys I think I see vasco and Vin in the bushes hiding it kinda looks like they're spying.

Tpov~

Jay and Daniel stopped glaring at each other and turn to look where zack said he saw vasco and Vin are Jay was confused as to why vasco and Vin were hiding in the bushes but Daniel finally remembered something.

Daniel pov~
How could I forget vasco and Vin

Tpov~

Zack got up and went outside then confronted them.
Zack: why are you spying on us?
Vasco : s-spying what do you mean spying?
Zack : if you're not spying mind explaining why both of yall are in the bushes??
Vasco : um..
Vin: we were doing a trend! Yeah trend were we um sit in the bushes randomly and see how people react its very famous nowadays.
Zack : well that's a wierd trend... Well anyhow wanna join me, Daniel and jay☺️
Vasco : yes!! I mean sure why not 😊
Vin: sure

The three headed back after they all sat down they had Greetings and after that day they went home.

Zack~

Something is going on I definitely know it its not everyday you see Jay and Daniel barely talking to each other not only that but vasco not being that friendly towards his friends.

Well whatever no use stressing about it.

Daniel ~

There is too many people who like zack I mean it's zack how can you not like him but still how can I be with him.
??

Jay~

I think I like zack no wait do I? Yes I do. I don't! No but ugh...

Vasco ~

Zack looked so adorable today I just wanted to cuddle him ajjsjak

Vin~
Well zack is hot yes yes but too many idiots around him ugh

Tpov~

Then they slept a very nice night

~the next day ~

______________________________________

Hello ☺️

Yeah... 💃