Hostage

Everybody except for Jahat and Boboiboy were still unconscious from the previous fight they had. If you could even call it a fight, Jahat maintained the upper hand throughout the battle.

And when situations seemed to get better for Boboiboy, Jahat showed that it was not just power that he had, but rather a mix of power and wit.

Boboiboy Solar floated down to the floor as he felt defeated, 

not due to the lack of power though,

but simply because he could not hit Jahat without putting Yaya, who was lying knocked out in one of Jahat's hands while the other pointed a charged laser weapon at her, in danger.

Boboiboy transformed back to himself and looked at his enemy with a mix of rage and sorrow, emotions he never thought he would feel again.

Jahat: Good! Good! So I did choose the right hostage, were you thinking that I wouldn't notice how you looked at her? I can recognize a lover's gaze the instant I see it.

What?!

Boboiboy thought to himself if he had really been looking like he still liked her because he had made up his mind previously that he would stop loving her and that he would see her only as a friend, an ally, nothing more and nothing less. 

How did he mess up this badly?

Jahat: Ah! To be young and in love! Oh, what sorrow it is to be powerless when your partner is in danger. Don't you worry child, I won't hurt her... as long as you follow what I say. 

Boboiboy: What do you want?

Jahat: Kaizo... and his little brother... with their power watches separately. The rest of you can leave.

Boboiboy scolded himself for thinking of agreeing immediately. He couldn't think of any other way out for a little time.

"But I have to think logically", he thought to himself, "I know, I should ask for some time"

Boboiboy: Uh... Kaizo isn't here.

Jahat: I can see that.

Boboiboy: I mean, it will take some time before he reaches us. Can you please wait till then?

Jahat: Fine, But I'll be taking her with me.

Boboiboy looks down, thinking for a moment, "I can't let him take her, but what else can I do? come on you have to think. You are saving the lives of two friends by letting one friend...? temporarily be trapped"

Jahat was getting a bit agitated and impatient

Jahat: I'll give you an easier choice you brat! You all get off my ship right now or I'll blow this girl to pieces.

Boboiboy: Okay Okay, please don't hurt her, I'll take everyone else.

Boboiboy then used his vines to gently carry Ying, Gopal, and Fang down to the ground, All of whom were still knocked out from the battle. 

Jahat: Good choice

Jahat closes the hatch and then a moment or two later his voice comes from the ship,

Jahat: You get two weeks, meet me at the southern tip of this island or you will never see this girl again!

the ship speeds off into the sky.