Recoil

Boboiboy: So that guy is the Jahat that you talked about?

Yaya: So, am I the only one who doesn't know what's going on?

Fang and Boboiboy explained everything about Jahat and his gang. (stuff in the brother mission 1-5 + finale)

Yaya: Wow, ok that is a lot to take in a short time.

Fang: So does anyone have any idea on how to get them out of here?

Boboiboy: Let us contact Ying and Gopal and then maybe we can take them on, seems like they are pretty strong if they could take Captain Kaizo in one hit.

Yaya: I'll contact Ying and Fang you call Gop...

Fang: I'll contact Ying, You get Gopal instead.

Yaya: o-okay.

They both contact them here, while Boboiboy kept a watch for the enemies.

In a little while they both were headed to the spaceship.

Back in the spaceship

Jahat (loudly): COME OUT TO PLAY LITTLE CHILDREN!! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?

Keban: It appears as though they have veiled their presence in elusive obscurity.

Rei (loudly): Where are you darling?

The three of them keep on walking around in the spaceship when suddenly.

Yaya: Gravitational pull!

All three of them fall to the ground in the gravity pull.

Fang: Shadow fingers, attack

Thousands of tiny black threads immobilize the three of them.

Boboiboy: Lightning Swords Strike!

Boboiboy uses his lightning swords to electrocute them, however while Keban and Re get immediately knocked out, Jahat breaks out of the shadow fingers

Jahat: You think you can defeat me with your weak attacks! take this!!

Jahat shoots multiple purple lasers towards them, they seem to be unstoppable. However, they are stopped, by none other than-

Gopal: Food transformation.

The lasers turn into candy and fall to the floor. Over on the side, we see Gopal and Ying standing there.

Yaya: Gopal, Ying you're finally here!

Ying: You can explain what is happening later, For now, I think that the alien in purple is the baddie.

Fang: yep

Ying: All right, that's all I need to know.

Jahat: Mwahahaha, So the whole pack is here eh? Well, I guess there is no need for me to hold back now.

Jahat conjures a purplish black aura in his fist, then he shoots this energy in the form of a laser beam at them.

Yaya: Gravity Bubble!

Yaya encloses the gang in a pink bubble, however as soon as the beam hits it, it shatters, knocking everyone over.

Jahat: Hahaha! You puny kids are no match for me! I am omnipotent!

Suddenly he hears Boboiboy's voice from above, but something is off about the voice. It sounds vaguely cocky.

Boboiboy: You call that Omnipotence? well, I guess someone ought to teach you a lesson.

As Jahat looks upwards, he realizes that he has messed with the wrong person.

It's not Boboiboy Standing there...

but it is...

Boboiboy

Solar

Jahat (still trying to act cool): Hah! Y-you think changing f-form would do you any good?

Boboiboy Solar: Oh? We'll see about that. SOLAR ECLIPSE ATTACK!!!

A large pattern appears behind him as energy glowing gold in colour gathers into the tip of his fingers. Boboiboy focuses the energy at his enemy and fires it upon him. But he notices something that stops his attack in its path. 

Jahat was holding Yaya hostage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally

I am Finally done with this chapter,

Hey Guys, 

Author Here

And I am not dead, Yet

surprising I know.

(maybe I should make it my tagline - 'I am not dead, Yet'. Also yes author's note in bold text is back)

Anyways, so this chapter is finally done, I am telling you I have no idea where this story is going, (so plz give ideaz in commentz) . I know how this story is supposed to end, but I do not have any idea of how to get there, so maybe you can help me!

Anyways, I see that this story has reached...

How many views?

ELEVEN THOUSAND!

Seriously what the heck, don't any of you cringe while reading this story, or are all of you masochists?

God damn

Well that is it for now, but I hope my new chapter comes out quickly cause boy do I gotta do a lot of stuff IRL.

Anyways, have a nice day.

Be sure to vote, comment and all the other good stuff y'all do

Bye,

Author Out.