Brother mission 3

Fang : What Do you mean it has been captured ?!

Kaizo : it means some space pirates captured it . now get inside ad stop yelling at me .

Fang : ish ok .

Fang and kaizo go inside the spaceship and the spaceship takes the formation to blast off

Fang : what are we supposed to do now ?!

Kaizo : shut up , I am trying to find any nearby signals of bergerabot .

kaizo checks on the large blue screen that shows the message " scanning " . seconds become hours , minutes become days , its as if Ying had changed the rate of flow of time to be much longer .

Fang : How long is it going to take ?!

Kaizo : can't you wait in silence .

some minutes pass but the screen does not change . 

Kaizo's mind : have the pirates gone tha far ? no there is no way , the bot was travelling normally for a time unless.........

Kaizo ( slams fist on the screen ) : we have to go now fang .

Fang : have you found them ?

Kaizo : not yet , but I am sure I will .

the ship blasts of into high speeds . breaking the sound barrier within seconds . the dark abyss of space turns blue and white . they are travelling near the speed of light .

after a while the ship stops and behold . a large white and grey space ship , almost half the size of TAPOPS headquarters , lies infront .

 a large white and grey space ship , almost half the size of TAPOPS headquarters , lies infront

Kaizo's mind : I knew it , the amplified signal wasn't bergerabot , it was them . but why would they release an amplified version of bergerabot's signal .

Fang (looks in awe ): what is this thing .

Kaizo : these are bounty hunters , they are paid by contractors to bring them a certain power sphere .

Fang : how do you know ? I mean it isn't written on there spaceship .

Kaizo ( after a long pause ): don't mind it , I believe we have to get inside to get to bergerabot .

Fang : okay , so where is the door .

Kaizo ( points at the front of the ship ) : over there 

Fang ( surprised by the quick answer ) : you know a lot about them .

Kaizo pretends he did not listen and hides the spaceship behind an astroid nearby . 

Kaizo : okay now do you how to reach there .

Fang : I have an Idea .

fang uses shadow shield around them and moves it to the door .

kaizo presses some keys on the computer and airlock opens , the brothers enter there and close the airlock

fang : and how did you know how to open the door .

Kaizo : do not mind what is not supposed to be minded .

Fang : you know you can be very suspicious sometimes .

Kaizo : it depends .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ,

sorry for the really really really slow update

nothing else to say ,I have

bye guys