Bhabhi.. don't ask her anything.. she will never ever open her mouth.. Jhanvi said and Meenakshi looked at her like what you said look.. she is now understanding English..but I'd anyone speak fastly, she can't get it..

Then Jhanvi explained what she told Sara and Meenakshi pouted..

Akka.. really.. she whined

Then tell me the secret.. I'm dying to hear that.. Jhanvi said sarcastically

Really akka.. nothing.. I used just homemade powder before marriage.. after marriage also I was using the same . But, but...that ..she stuttered and looked down in shyness..

Jhanvi and Sara dragged their chair beside her and nudged her by both side .

Common...

Tell... We are waiting.. they both said..

He.. he told me..

Whom? Sara asked

Rudra... Meenakshi whispered

What he said? Jhanvi asked

He bought me new shampoos and conditioners.. he likes vanilla flavour, so he bought that for me.. she said shyly..

Ooohhhhh oooohhhhh!!!! They dragged and laughed looking at her flushed face..

Now I'm using that only.. but I'll use hibiscus, green gram and Fenugreek frequently before hair wash.. she said...

You didn't told me this before!!! Jhanvi glared at her..

Krish anna came and dragged you before I open my mouth to answer you.. she said

Hhhmmmm.. whatever... Then what did he bought for you except shampoos..? Sara asked and Jhanvi looked at her curiously...

That.. he bought me few body wash, hair dryer, kajal, lipstick, she started to count her finger.. Haan and one..one...cream...no no loti...lotion..moitire...isin.. she stuttered..

You mean moisturizer? Sara asked and she nodded..

Oh!! Good good... That's it?

Hmmm yes akka... She nodded..

Cutie pie.. Jhanvi pinched her cheeks and Sara and Meenakshi laughed..

Meenakshi... Look at our right side big screen immediately.. they are showing your husband.. Jhanvi said and she looked at the big tv.. they were showing Rudra who got the catches of the most important two wickets.. he was looking at his forearms that scratched due to the stunt he did while catched the last ball..

Aiyo... Akka.. see he is bleeding.. Meenakshi panicked ..

Sssshhhhh.. don't talk anything... He will be alright.. they will treat his wound in break time there itself..

Ohhh!! Ok ok.. she nodded and looked at him with worry..

What cricket? Why he have to play like this? Can't he be careful? Why he is doing like this? She started to scold him...

Why you are scolding him like that? Let him come.. I'll complain about this to him... Jhanvi said..

Haan.. akka... No no.. please.. en Chella akka...please... don't tell him anything.. please..

(Chellam -dear)

Ok ok.. don't plead more.. your please are filling my ears and my ears are blocked.. Jhanvi teased her ...

India finished the fielding and going to bat in another few minutes..

Meena.. are you hungry.. do you want to have anything? Sara asked..