Tae:: thanks uncle, then we will get going, ( hold jk hands who grab tae one ) shall we go kook. ( Jk nodded his head )

Mr.j:: take care baby. ( Caresses jk hair who nodded his head )

Taekook left ,mr.jeon give warm smile at them.

Tae:: it will take few days kook, till then stay at home ok. ( Jk stopped in his track make tae look at him ) do you need anything?? ( Jk shook his head and started to walk )

Tae dropped jk at his house and mrs.choi take jk inside while tae left to his own company.

Days passed,jk changed his major and started to going to his uni, jimin, ew or bogum visit him sometimes but jk talk to them normally not even a little bit of anger.

Importantly the bond between jk and tae is getting strong day by day ,and jk is getting fear because he is started to depend on tae, he don't know why, he like it, he is feeling weird feeling whenever tae went near him, and take touch make his tummy go wild, moreover tae giving him a nickname which make jk feel warm and tae always make sure jk is safe and comfortable. Now they both watching movie in living room , tae is explaining what's happening like a running comment.

Jk is laughing like the way how tae is explaining. Laughter was filled in the house.

Au:: jk know about tae's parents and hyungs and how his father try to make him marry with a boy he don't like.

They got disturbed by a calling bell. Tae left to open the door and met with his parents and jae who his parents try to marry him off.

Mr.kim was soo angry at tae for ignoring him these days, he don't even pick jae calls too.

They entered inside,mrs.kim hug him and jk heard few footsteps ,he called tae who run to him.

Jk:: is they are my brother's ( curious )

Tae:: no bun they are my parents ( tae lean to jk ear ) and that stupid boy who call me as a fiance. ( Jk giggled make tae smile ) bun come go to your room and take rest ,I will come after few minutes. ( Jk nodded his head as he feel ugly feeling because he know what they gonna talk surely about tae's marriage, this was affecting jk heart who feel pain why )

Jk:: ok hyungi.e ( shutter )

Tae noticed, don't know why tae feel that jk is feeling bad ,he press his lips on jk forehead who's breath stuck. Jk tighten his grip on tae bicep.

Tae:: I will be back soon.( Soft )

Jk gulp and left to his room.

Mr.kim ready to tell but stopped when tae left inside jk room.

Tae took his mobile and connect to headphones then put it on jk ear who flinch but smile at tae.

Tae:: just listen some music and sleep ok. ( Peck his forehead then left )

Jk cheeks got pink and he placed his hand on his chest.

At living room::

Tae sit on the sofa while jae sit beside him but with some decent distance, while Mr and Mrs.kim sit infront of them.

Jae:: hmm taehyung when we gonna get marry. ( Hope )

Tae:: aren't I already told you jae that I don't like you. Then why?? ( Cold )

Jae look down,

Jae:: I am in love with you taehyung can't you accept my love just give me a chan..( mr.kim cut him )

Mr.k:: why are you pleading him , your his husband that's it. I am not gonna change my decision. ( Stern )

Tae Chuckled bitterly,

Tae:: can't you get tired to control my life appa ( shaky voice )

Mr.kim taken aback, mrs.kim got tears,

Tae:: I am tired appa, please let me live my life. I don't want to marry him , if your eager just think I am dead and live your life ( mrs.kim started to cry )

Mr.kim look at tae with unknown expression, it's the first time tae is against him and raising his voice over him.

Tae heard jk crying,he run to his room met with a crying kook.

Tae:: what ha..

Jk:: eo..mma hyungi.e eom..ma ( tae pull jk to his embrace )

Tae took the phone from jk and saw jimin is on the line.

Tae:: hello jimin what happened?? ( Caresses jk back who is crying in tae chest )

Jm:: mom got a heart attack ta.e, we are now is hos.pi.tal mom wa.nt to meet kookie. ( Cry )

Tae:: we will be there send me the location. ( Cut the call , tae wipe jk tears and cup his face ) shh bun your eomma is fine ,she wants to meet you, shall we?? ( Jk nodded his head but suddenly jae came inside with a knife and pushed tae away from jk, it was soo sudden ,jae try to stab jk )

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: I don't know how to comfort but buns if you people have any problem just share it with your closed one, life is very precious please don't lost it. If you feel your alone or don't have anyone you can talk to me ,I am a good listener and i am not gonna judge you. Stay safe and healthy buns 💜💜💜💜