my cheating ex saved my life(*shot*)

Lisa's POV
My wedding is in 2 months,after my nephew comes from his football tournament .I want everyone to be present including my loving son,Matteo.

My bridesmaids will obviously be pamila, Selena and I could never forget my darling Stella.Funny thing,I made my mom the flower girl,I was expecting her to be annoyed but she was rather so emotional.

I love to see her happy.My dearest father would be the one to walk me down.Felix wanted Matteo and Luke to be his best men,but Matteo wouldn't be available.

Because,he was the one going to marry us.Weird right? Marrying your half brother to you own mother.What a fucked up world,we are in.

I was in the bridal shop, with mom,Selina, Stella and Pam.After hours of trying on dresses,we finally found the one,but all the joy ceased as I heard a ringing in my ear.

I stuck frozen and couldn't move.All I heard was the screams of the most important women in my life .I looked down to see blood, oozing from the side of my waist .

I had been shot.All I saw was darkness,as I fell flat.

Felix's POV
I went dress fitting with Luke, only to get the most heart wrenching news.My soon to be wife had been shot.We rushed to the hospital.Her whole family was present.

We were all shaking, waiting to hear that she was alright.After many hours,they told us ,she was critical and needed blood.

We all volunteered,her parents, particularly her mother was a perfect match,but because of her old age She wouldn't be able to pull through.

The only person left was Matteo,her only biological heir.We desperately called him up.He dropped everything and took a plane,he would arrive the next day.

But he never showed up, the next day.The doctors told us, that Lisa wouldn't be able to survive by the end of the day.

We feared the worst,but everything changed.Standing infront of us,was the last person we wanted to see.

Andrew.

Andrew:let me help,we have the same blood group.
Selene:(anger)get out of here you bastard!
Andrew: please, this isn't the time for this,she needs blood,my blood.
Pedro:it saddens me to say,but he is right.

We all shook our heads in defeat knowing it was true.
Felix:fine,but let's hurry up .

Andrew noded and followed the doctors.Few minutes later they dashed off into the ER.

After hours of surgery,my Lisa was declared safe.I hate to say it but all thanks to my father.we had to swallow our prides and acknowledge that.

Later on,we were allowed to see my Lisa.She was still asleep and couldn't move.It scared me seeing her motionless state .I blocked out the negative thoughts.

After some time,Andrew my father came in.We all became silent.We knew what we had to do.

Andrew:how is she?
Felix:she is fine.
Selene:look,I want to thank you for saving my daughter's life.
Andrew:oh no, it was nothing.I want to do everything in power to Aton for my sins.I will do anything for her.

Pedro: it's good to hear.

Later on,I came face to face with the man,I once called father.

Felix:You saved her life,you have earned my acknowledgement of you as my father.
Andrew:am so glad,we can fix,our situation son.
Felix:I don't think we are going to be close,so don't keep your hopes up.

The next day she finally woke up.We were with her 247.We didn't hear from Matteo which scared us.Two days later,We were informed that he was kidnapped.Who could do such a thing.

Leticia's POV
I screamed angrily as I broke my glass cup.How dare Andrew donate his blood to save her! I planned everything perfectly.I paid those shooters alot, and kidnapped Matteo,all for Andrew to ruin my plans?

He still loves that bitch,I literally abandoned my own daughter for him ! I loved him, and I didn't care that he was married,all I wanted was him.

I made sure of it,by targeting his weakness,greed.He picked greed over love.Now I hate him for betraying me and reverting back to his ex wife,if he can't be mine, nobody can have him.

Lisa's POV.
I sat in a wheelchair,on the corridor of the Terrance.I was still at the hospital.I had just gotten off the the phone with my son.

I was so happy that he was okay.Andrew came to me.

Andrew: hi, I wanted to know..(I aggressively kicked his knee causing him to kneel infront of me)

Lisa:(anger) just because you saved my life, doesn't mean I forgive you.I forever be indebted to you but I will never forgive you for betraying me.

(I got up and left.I never asked him to save my life,but he did.He may have saved my life but I will never be able to forget what he did to me.)

I can forgive him for cheating on me,but I will never forgive him for kidnapping my son, and making it seem he was dead.

No rational mother would ever be able to forgive that.I am a rational one.How I wish it was my son's blood that saved me.We could have gotten closer,but it doesn't matter,we are already of one blood.

Weeks later,I stood in front of wedding gowns which reminded me of the shoot out.I remember my blood stains on the dress.

My mother, Stella and Selina decided to surprise me with a cream color gown which sparkled with diamonds.

I was stunned.This was sent to me,by Felix He was so sweet,he acknowledged the fact that white gowns scared me Abit,but he didn't far away from white because he knew I would still be open to it.

So he got cream color,smart,but the diamonds was too much.I felt so spoiled by him.This was going to be the best wedding yet.

Married His Mistress's son(theirs)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें