A taste of your own medicine (Luke)

Selina's POV
After breakfast,I went to the office,I got a text from debrah telling me,that Luke was sick.
After our kissing scene,I sort of ignored him alot.

I was falling for him,he already has me at his finger tip,but the sturborn girl,I am,I won't admit it.But I couldn't let Luke go through this illness all alone.

I heard he stayed on his own.His parents were in Germany.I decided to pay him a visit, and give him a taste of his own medicine.

I grabbed my keys and left the building.I drove off to a costume boutique.I smirked seeing an outfit that caught my eye.

Luke's POV
I had a terrible cold and laid in bed.Debrah had just left me,all alone.She told me not to worry, and that she had made a call.

A call?a call to who? My questions got answered when goodness walked into my room.

Selina: good morning my patient.
(,Where my eyes deceiving me?or is Selina actually standing there in a nurse attire.)
Selina:I will be your nurse for today.(she pulled out an injection pin and filled it) please take off your pants and bend over,so that I can inject that fat ass of yours.

(I sat up)
Luke:what? No.
(She came at me,I rolled of as she chased me around,I then grabbed both her wrist and pinned her to the bed.)
Luke:what do I owe this beautiful surprise?
Selina:I heard you are sick,so turn over so that I can inject you.

Luke:can I also inject,I promise I won't make it painful.(I smirked).
Selina:eww! You pervert!
Luke:what? Don't think I can be able to control myself ,when you walk in looking like a hot nurse.
Selina:but am dressed modestly.
Luke: baby girl,you look hot in anything,I wonder how hotter you would look in less clothing.

Selina:get off me you,you pervert.I didn't come here to have a sexminication with you .(I suddenly sneezed .She touched my forehead.)

Selina:you are heating up,get off,I need to tend to you.
(I got off her.She laid me the down .)
Selina:I will make you some ginger tea, relax.(she kissed my forehead before leaving.I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.She took care of me throughout the day.It was night,she was about to leave when she suddenly sneezed .I smirked.She thew the pillow angrily at me.)
Selena:you got me sick!

Lisa's POV
Even though am mad at my fiance,I still need to plan our wedding.I will start tomorrow but right now I need to get ready for some boring night party .

There is not even music, just snotty rich mouths trying to speak a different language from their tribal language.Aka the asshole foundation.

They always say that,am not sophisticated like them because I was born poor.Excuse me? My mom was the heiress to my father's huge company,we didn't make much of it,but it's still in my name.

My grandfather put his wealth into my mother's name,so she transferred it to me.Not being corcky but am way richer than those assholes combined.

I wore a black nightgown.I called Selina,she told me she wasn't feeling well.Great,I have to go alone.My family members would be very bored ,if they went.

I arrived at the party alone.Alone was so wrong at this point, because I saw my freaking fiance walking towards me.I hurriedly walked off.

Let's just say I played cat and dog games with him, for the past 20minutes.I finally lost him.Nope,like my face was literally in his chest,as I bumped into him hard.

He slowly lifted my head up with his finger.I gulped as he stared intensely at me,we were close to this huge window.The cold wind blew.

Felix:do you trust me?
Lisa: what?
(Before I could utter a word,he grabbed me and jumped out the window.We both landed in the pool.We swam to the surface.I punched his arm)

Lisa:I didn't answer!
Felix:you didn't have to.I knew you would say yes.
Lisa:how?
Felix:you were thinking it.
(I groaned and got out of the water,he followed suit.Suddenly we heard footsteps.)

Felix: shoot,we are not suppose to be in the private pool.
Lisa:private pool!?
Felix: come on.
(He grabbed my hand,we ran out of the mansion.We came to his motorcycle and got on.I was the one driving.)

Felix:I love it when you take charge.
Lisa: shut up.
(He held onto me tightly.)
Lisa: don't push it.
(He held on tighter)
Felix:I just want to feel your warmth,am freezing.

I smiled but quickly frowned,I was still upset with him.He made me ride to a mansion.
We got off the motorcycle.

Lisa:why are we here?
Felix:I inherited this mansion from my grandma.Come,it has a huge fan to dry us up.

We entered the mansion.It was vintage but very beautiful.He brought out a huge fan and set it, infront of the couch.

He made me sit,He brought me a huge  blanket.I wrapped myself up as he went to make us some tea.He came back and sat beside me,he offered me the tea.

Felix:no , thank you?
Lisa:no.
Felix: can we share the blanket?
Lisa:no.
Felix: please,am sorry for what I said to you.

(I ignored him,he looked down sad.It went silent for minutes.He didn't take a sip of his tea.I realized he was beating himself too much,as he had a tight grip on the coffee mug.)

I held his hand.He looked up at me,with hopeful eyes.
Lisa:are you going to finish that?It looks really good.
Felix:I mean,yeah.I put alot of sugar in it.
Lisa:but mine is tasteless.(I faked a gasp) you cruel beast.(he chuckled shakily). Why are you scared? I will never be that upset with you,but don't you dare take advantage.
(He smiled happily.I wrapped him up,we snuggled up in the blanket facing the huge fan.)