Disowned (new beginnings)

Lisa's POV
Selina:(anger) don't call me that, Leticia.
Lisa:did you know she was your biological mother?
Selina: yes, I saw her picture on Felix's phone,which caught my attention, because of our striking resemblance.I have never wanted to find the woman who abandoned me as a child,but seeing her photo invoke my hatred for her.I secretly did a DNA test with Felix,he is my brother.

Seline:(anger)this was the evil monster that abandoned you!
Selina:yes,I got the results today.
Lisa:(anger)why are you so cruel ? Leticia:(anger)she was a burden to me.
Lisa:(anger) excuse you.
Leticia:(anger)she was a mistake.
Seline:no,you are a mistake.You are a cruel human being.You ruined a family and abandoned me.

Leticia (anger): and I will do it,over and over again.I get what I want, and that is why I moved away 3 months into your pregnancy.
Andrew:(anger)you lied to me, about that trip.
Leticia:yes,I did.I was with another man before you,I had gotten pregnant from him.We broke up before I found out ,I was pregnant.Then I met you.

Leticia:I hid my pregnancy for three months and moved away for the remainder of my pregnancy.I gave birth to this 'thing' I call a child.
Lisa:(anger) Don't you dare.
Leticia:(anger)oh I dare .After giving birth to this girl,I had plastic surgery, because this evil mutt I tried to abort,still survived.

Stella:my sister is a fighter.
Pamila:I know that's right.
Leticia (anger)well ,I don't care.She shouldn't have been born.
Lisa:(anger)well she was born, and she is the most strongest woman I have ever seen.I am so proud of you Selina.

Selina:Thank you so much,Mami.
Andrew:(anger)you are liar, Leticia.
Leticia:(anger)you better calm down Andrew, and don't act like alittle saint .I hid my pregnancy so that we can be together.I abandoned her because of you,just like you abandoned your wife for me.

Matteo:(anger)you both are so despicable.I don't have a father , anymore.
Andrew:son..
Matteo: it's Matteo to you,ANDREW.
(Andrew was stunned.)
Leticia: don't mind him ,Andrew.He will forever be your son.

Matteo:by blood not by heart.
Felix:I feel the same way.
Leticia:(anger)Felix,what are you saying.
Felix:(anger)I disown you both.
(Andrew and Leticia looked stunned.)
Leticia:(anger)you can't do this to me,I am your mother!

Felix:(anger)and she is your daughter! you left her for a man!
Leticia:(anger)you are also leaving me for a woman!
Felix:(anger) don't you dare compare us!she is no ordinary woman,she is kind and loving,she is the woman of my dreams and I would pick her a thousand times over , despicable people  that I once addressed as my parents!To hell with you both.

Andrew:sons, Melissa, please we can fix this.
Lisa:there is nothing to fix, Andrew, you are a coward,a cheat and a greedy bastard.You can never be compared to a man.You are only worth causing other's pain.Remember that KHARMA IS AN UNRELENTING BITCH.GO TO HELL.

Lisa: let's go,my dear family.Don't worry about a father, Felix and Matteo,you have a grand father and an uncle.You also have a grandmother (my mom went to hug them.My mom is a very emotional person.)You have a beautiful aunt and godmother (pamila giggled),you have your cousins too.Welcome to the family,Matteo and Felix.

Pedro: let's hug it out.
(We all came together for a hug.I was so happy to see the contentment in my son's face.I showered my son's face with kisses and did the same with Selina.I loved them both so much.They were my kids.)

Despite,Selina being the mistress's daughter,I could never hate her.That was the motherly side of me taking over, and it's the strongest thing for a woman to overcome.Who am I ? To fight it?

I just loved my family so much.That night we held a huge feast to welcome Matteo and Felix to the family, Matteo as my son, and Felix as my boyfriend.

I know my family wasn't comfortable with Felix being my cheating ex and his mistress's son,but they were more than willing to try for me, and I was so happy.

Selina's POV
I was so happy and lucky to have such a family.Eventhough I wasn't their blood yet they treated me like  a princess.

Apart of me,was hurt because I got abandoned by own mother.I couldn't help but hate her, and I have  more rights after what she did to my real mother, Melissa.The woman who raised me and showered me with love.

I needed to let this hatred go and move on.What's there to hate,when you have such a loving family.

Debrah had come over.Micheal introduced her as his girlfriend.I was expecting them to go all overprotective on Micheal,but it seemed limited.

Which was  not fair on we the ladies.Aunt pamila and uncle Albert didn't freak out as I expected.I realized my family was more overprotective of the women, because as soon as Luke walked in with Carl,all hell was about to break loose.

They all stared at him intently trying to be civil.My mom had invited Carl and Luke.This was very thoughtful of her, because Stella was bonding with Carl.It might be more than friends but who,knows?

As long as my cousin is happy, that's what matters.But my family was still keeping an eye on Carl, even though he was a police.Carl came to sit beside Stella.

My mom offered Luke a seat beside her which was across from me.He was sitting on my mom's right,as felix sat on her left.

Luke was not even my boyfriend yet I could feel eyes on him.I glared at my family,who softened their features and smiled at him.

Matteo was sitting with our grandmother,she was overfeeding him, making my mom laugh.

Tears came down her face which called everyone's attention.