Dark secrets exposed (The confrontation)

(warning:Violence)
Lisa's POV

Andrew:Lisa.
Lisa:(anger) how are you alive?
Andrew:I can explain.
Lisa(anger)you Better hurry you bastard!
Andrew:I faked our deaths.Yes ,our son is alive.

(My son is Alive!Thank you God.The part of me that died was revived.Now the part of me, that he was furious was also revived as I punched him in the face.)

Andrew:I deserve that and more.
Lisa:where is my son!
Andrew:He is in college.He will be coming home for the summer.
Lisa:I want to see him(I said eargerly)
Andrew:They won't let you,he will be home this Sunday.

Lisa(anger)How can you do this to me!you took my son away from me!was cheating,not enough?
Andrew:am sorry.
Lisa(anger) don't give me that crap ,you son of a bitch.(I slapped him multiple times and attacked him.He let me hit him.The remorse he should on his face meant nothing to me.)

Andrew:I regret it everyday.
Lisa:(anger) I spit on your regret!You were so cruel to me!you stole my son away from me!why!
Andrew: Leticia made me do it, Because I couldn't leave my family for her.She decided that it was Matteo that was making me stay in our marriage.So she made me take him.am sorry.

(I slapped him again)
Lisa(anger) didn't you have the balls to say no.
Andrew:am sorry,I thought I loved her at the time, and she was rich.I later realised that it was a mere desire and attraction, because I was still inlove with you.

Lisa:(anger)you have always been a greedy bastard,but I never thought you would stoop so low as to steal my child all in the name of money.And don't say you love me, because you chose money over me.You could have given me back my son but you were so selfish.You had your cake and wanted to eat it too.

Andrew: please forgive me.
Lisa(anger)go to hell ,Andrew!
(I kept hitting him.Carl walked in)
Carl:is he troubling you ma'am.
Lisa:yes,he stole my son.But don't worry I will get him back.Give me your number,now!

(He gave me his number.)
Lisa:Filthy piece of trash!
(I went over with Carl.He took me home in his police car.I called for a mechanic to come for my car.As soon as I reached home I informed my family.)

They felt Happy that my son was alive but furious at Andrews.That night,Andrew sent me pictures of Matteo.My Lord,he was so handsome, and taller.He took my family's height and my eyes.He was so handsome.

I couldn't help but cry.My son was alive,I missed out on his life.But I will surely make up for it.

A day later,it was friday.One day more until I meet my son.Tonight I came to a party with Felix.He finally wanted to introduce me to his parents.

I was Abit nervous.He suddenly pointed towards his parents direction.My jaw dropped,my nervousness was replaced with fury as I saw Andrew and Leticia.They were his parents.

They both had shocked faces as they approached us.
Felix:Lisa,meet...
Lisa(anger)no need for introductions,I know them far too well.
Leticia:(anger)son , don't tell me,she is the woman you are dating.
Felix:yes,she is the one.

Andrew:what?
Felix:am I missing something?
Leticia:she is too old for you.
Lisa:is that the only reason you slut?or should I tell your son about your love story.
Felix:what?

Andrew: Melissa,I..
(I waved my hand, silencing him)
Lisa:Your father was my cheating ex husband and his mistress,is your mother.
(I spat bitterly.Felix was stunned.)
Leticia (anger)you are doing this for revenge , aren't you?

Lisa:as if,I have your time.am out of here.
(I turned to Leave but Felix stopped me)
Felix:I didn't,I mean am sorry.
Lisa:I really need space right.
(I said as my eyes filled with tears.I wasn't crying because of the past betrayal but because of the impact,it will leave on our relationship.)

I don't know if I could look at him the same way,after finding out,that he was my ex's illegitimate child.His mistress's son.

I could see the pain in his eyes as I walked away.That night I couldn't sleep, Felix was the fruit of their betrayal and I fell in love with him.

Most people barely love their spouses illegitimate children,but here I am inlove with with one.It's a small world after all.Why me? Just when I was settling down.

Worse,it wasn't even Felix's fault.He was innocent.

Micheal's POV
I was sitting on the roof with debrah.
Michael:why is Felix all upset?
Debrah:I think he had a fight with your aunt.
Michael:he better have not hurt her(I said defensively).

Debrah:she better have not hurt him too.
Michael: let's focus more on us.
Debrah:yeah.
Michael:you are very close to Felix and Luke.
Debrah:yeah,they are like my brothers

Michael:do you have any siblings?
Debrah:yeah two sisters.They are 20 year old twins.
Michael:are you in touch with them?
Debrah:yeah,with Paloma,the eldest.But Esther, let's just say she can be a bitch.

(She chuckled,I smiled.)
Michael;I love your laugh.
Debrah:my godmother thinks it's creepy.

Michael:who is your godmother?
Debrah: Leticia.felix's mom.She was best friends with our parents.She took us in when our parents died.She favored Esther over Paloma and I, because she reciprocated our godmother's attitude.

Michael:birds of the same feathers, always flock together.
Debrah:yeah,I always had Paloma with me,she is in college now,so I feel lonely.She was the only one there for me.I sort of have abandonedment issues.Will you ever leave me?

Michael:never,I love you and I am here to stay forever.
Debrah:we are literally only 18,how can you tell.
Michael:you don't need many years to realize what you want.All I want is you,if only you will have me.

Debrah:are you asking me ..
Michael:yes,will you be my girlfriend?
Debrah:yes.If only you don't hit me on the head with footballs.(we laughed.)