Loving Him

Felix's POV

I have always had a thing for older women.Its more because of maturity.
With age one matures right ? But there she was dancing like a teenager who just got drunk for the first time.

I thought with age you mature,darmn I was wrong but I loved it.She is one of a kind,she is a mix of fun and..
Hmm, let's see,I am definitely going to look for her to find out

The kiss we shared was magical,no woman has made me feel like that Since 16.The age I started melting the ice with girls.I realized it became an obsession sleeping with women,I went to therapy last year.

It gets harder each year,I thought I needed a mature woman,who would help straighten me up,but meeting her,am just hooked.She has this aura that is just so strong and welcoming.My friend feels the same about the younger woman.

Luke:dude,I need to meet her.
Felix:She is pretty business minded I don't think she has your time.
Luke: don't break my spirit dude,the older woman is also the same,what makes you think she has your time.
Felix:she has no choice,we are business partners now.
Luke: please introduce me as your business partner, please.

Felix:I will think about it.
Luke: thanks bro.

Melissa's POV
I was in the kitchen with my mom ,pamila and Stella.
Pamila:what are you thinking about?
Lisa:hmm?
Pamila:is it a man?
Lisa:what no.I am better off single.
Stella:but it won't hurt to put your feet in those waters.
Lisa: look who is talking.

Stella:am married to my food.
Selene: that's what I said until I met your grandfather.we all have our desires.
Lisa: yeah and my desire is to stay single,so if you will excuse me,I have work.Byee.

I left for work.I felt uneasy because it was true,I was thinking about that young man.I arrived at my Company.I entered the elevator only for that fox,I mean Felix to join in.Immediately the doors closed,he turnt to me.

Felix:hi
Lisa:no.
Felix:well I didn't ask.
Lisa:I don't need to.You are to talk to my daughter about business not me.
Felix:can I talk about both.
Lisa:what do you want, really?you are not going to get me to fall for you so you can get a better share so forget it.

Felix:am rich enough, don't you think.
Lisa:just keep away.
Felix:I can't.
Lisa:why?
Felix: Because you took advantage of me.
Lisa:what?

Felix:you kissed me,I think I should return the favor.(He literally grabbed me and kissed me.I tried to fight it but I couldn't.I wanted him and I didn't know why.I realized I was letting myself go,I raised my knee to hit him,but he caught it and rather made me straddle me as he carried him.He pulled away.

Felix:am sorry.(he put me down)I didn't mean to disrespect you.
(I was stunned by his gesture)
Lisa:why did you kiss me?
Felix: because I like you,when you raised your knee,I realised I was going too far but I couldn't stop.I will never force you to like me, but I want you to give me a chance.

Lisa:hmm.See you around.(I smiled at him as the elevator door opened.He smiled back as I walked out.Hours passed and I still couldn't get him out of my head.What I feared was coming through.I was falling inlove.I can't jump into conclusions,I just met him,I can't.Oh goodness.

Days passed,I would run into him at business meetings.The more I got closer to him ,I fell for him more.Tonight There was a huge business party.I arrived with Selena.I wore an all black dress with my back out.

There he stood, relaxing on the counter of the bar.He came to me.He looked dashing in his suit.

Felix:a dance?
(I noded,we went to the dance floor.He placed his hand on my back but quickly retracted his hand when he felt my bare skin.He placed his hand lower on my waist.)
Felix: sorry.
(I smiled and placed his hand on my lower back,he was surprised by gesture.We started dancing to the slow music.)

It felt so peaceful and magical with him.I hadn't been this peaceful with a man since That bastard Andrew.I hope he rots in hell.Just thinking about him made me tense.Felix noticed and looked into my eyes as he touched my face.

Felix: what's wrong?
(Tears filled my eyes)
Lisa: please don't leave me.
(Tears came down my face.He wiped my tears.)
Felix:I will never leave you.
Lisa:I need some air, please get me out of here.
Felix: let's go.

We left.

Selena's POV
I saw my mom leaving with felix.the bartender gave me a drink I didn't order.I looked up and realized it was Luke.

Selena:you?
Luke: don't worry Felix won't hurt your mom.
Selena:what do you care?
Luke:I care about you.
Selena: right.So you are a bartender.
Luke:no I just wanted to see you.
Selena:you are crazy.
Luke: about you.

Selena: keep trying.
Luke:I won't stop.You are special (That touched me but I decided to shrug it off.)

Melissa's POV
Felix and I sat in the garden.I was wearing his coat.It was freezing outside and he decided to lend it to me.
Felix:I can't believe he did that to you.
Lisa: it's in the past now.I miss my son very much.
Felix:you went through so much.
Lisa: it's okay.Thanks for making me feel better.
Felix:I will never leave your side.Am here for you,as anything you want me to be.

Lisa:I appreciate that alot.But you are pretty young you know.
Felix: Melissa stop,I don't care that you are older than me.Love has no boundaries.I love you for you Melissa.
Lisa:I love you too.(He was stunned)

Felix:you love me?(His eyes were lit with excitement and emotions)
Lisa:yes.
Felix:I will do anything for you  Lisa.
Lisa:I just want your love and loyalty.
Felix:you have got it and more.

We kissed.