Trouble at home

Selena's POV
I got out of my car,when I suddenly heard a bicycle horn.
Voice: pretty lady , want some ice cream?
(Why do I know that voice.I turned, only to see Luke)
Selena:What are you doing?
Luke:am selling ice cream,miss.

Selena: okay,you need to stop.I have already accepted you as a friend.
Luke:but that's the problem,I don't want us to be friends.
Selena:well am sorry,but we all can't get what we want.
Luke:fine,then I will burn the building down

Selena: what?why?
Luke:so that I would become a fire service personal,since the ice cream truck didn't work.
Selena:do me a favor, and dip ice cream all over yourself.Because you are just going to add more to the fire.

Luke:are you saying am hot.
Selina:no.
Luke:nah,you have been checking me out, haven't you.
Luke:ice cream?
(He offered me some ice cream.I took it)
Selina:Thank you but I won't be paying for that.

Luke:you don't need to,you are my queen.
Selina: and you are my slave.
Luke:I would gladly be that for you.
Selina:what do you really want from me.
Luke:a chance.
Selina:hmm,am not interested in a relationship.
Luke:does it mean you don't like me?
(I could see sadness in his eyes)

Selina:I do like you but..(I didn't even get to finish as he kissed me.I couldn't help but kiss him back.The flavor of ice cream lingered on my tongue.He was really passionate with the kiss, kissing me as if it was the last time he would ever kiss me.)

I could see his desperation, and it made me sad.I liked him too,but I was Abit scared,after what happened to Stella and my mother,I couldn't tell if I could trust a man.

Selena: aren't you going to say sorry?
Luke:no, because you also wanted this kiss.
(With that he left)

Lisa's POV

I couldn't have asked for more,a loving family and a loving boyfriend.
What could go wrong?

Stella:aunt,I think am pregnant.

Spoke too soon.

Lisa:what do you mean by that?
Stella:I met this man at the restaurant.we were attracted to each other and started speaking more.We spent the night together and I sent him away.
Lisa:why did you send him away?
Lisa:I am scared.I don't mean to be offensive..

Lisa: don't worry,I understand you,you are scared that what happened to me, could happen to you.But dear do you love him?
Stella:with all my heart.
Lisa:you should spend more time with him,to get know if you can trust him.I am not reading in the place to tell you this, I literally took twenty years to finally trust a man.
Stella:no,that was a decision you made for your well-being.

Now it's time I do the same aunt,but am scared of what my parents will think.
Lisa: don't worry I will help you talk to them.
Stella: thanks Aunt.
(She hugged me.She is so sweet.)

The next day, I was over at the restaurant to meet Stella's mysterious boyfriend.Stella and I sat at a table.Thankfully pamila not my mother was around.He came in.Darmn he was cute,but not as cute as my darling Felix.

Dustin:hi am Dustin.
(He shook our hands.He is acting all formal even with Stella,does he think I don't how they made that baby? It's not like his sperm jumped out of him while peeing,Got to a freaking roof above Stella, and just jumped into her vagina.)

Lisa:nice to meet your Justin.
Dustin:umm it's Dustin.
Lisa:shutup(I said sternly, taking both by surprise) Don't think because am just her aunt ,so I can't be crazy like her momma.
Dustin:I didn't mean to...
Lisa:(anger)you didn't mean to?why didn't you freaking use protection?
Stella:aunt..

Lisa:aunt no,I am being supportive but that doesn't mean you are not going to get it , Stella.
Dustin:I really love Stella.
Lisa:then prove it.
Dustin:I will do anything, name it Stella.

Lisa:so you don't even know how to prove your love for her, without her naming it?
Dustin:(passionate)I will do anything for her ,but I will do what she sees as right,not something I know will cost problems for her.She hasn't let me in yet,to prove myself.I will do anything.

Stella:you don't need to do much,just be there for our baby.
Dustin: offcourse but I also want to be with you too.
Stella:baby steps.
Lisa: girl,you have a freaking baby in you,we are way past baby steps , don't you think? Now am glad you too have sorted your issues out.I will leave you two to speak,I will see you.

Stella: okay aunt, thank you.
Lisa:no problem baby.
(I hugged her before leaving.I went to my car and entered.Suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes.)
Felix:hey beautiful.
(He uncovered my eyes and came out of the car,he opened my car door)

Lisa:are you planning on giving me a heart attack?
Felix: Don't exaggerate
Lisa: exaggerate?boy I am 40 years old, give me a break.
Felix:I always forget your age,you are so beautiful.
Lisa:so is that why you decided to scare me?

Lisa:to tell me this?
Felix:not really,am taking you somewhere.
Lisa:where ?
Felix: it's a surprise.I will blindfold you and drive us there.

He blindfolded me and drove us to a place.By sound of the waves,I could tell it was a beach.He took off the blindfold and I was stunned.

I stood in front of the beauties of nature.We stood in front of a beautiful resort.

Lisa: it's so beautiful.Where are the people.
Felix:on the other side of the beach,this is a private side for us .
Lisa:you made reservations?
Lisa:I own this result.
Lisa:wow.Its beautiful.

Felix:come on , let's get changed and explore.