Old sweet Home

Melissa's POV

My parents brought pamila and I to my childhood home.I was suddenly embraced by my family. They still loved me dearly.I hugged my older brother Albert.He was so overprotective over me.We had a strong bond.I met my aunt,cousins , nieces and nephews.Our family was big.They all decided to live together.

I was saddened when I heard that Albert's wife Mia,had died.We used to be so close.She left behind their six year old daughter Stella.Mia had died last year from cancer.I could see the sadness in Albert and niece Stella's eyes.They really missed her.

This made me feel worse for leaving,my family suffered a huge loss and I wasn't there for them, especially my big brother and niece.Stella looked so much like her mom,but she had her father's eyes.Albert got those eyes from my mom,the rest of his features were from my dad.Both sides of my family  had strong genes.

That night my family made A huge feast to welcome me,I was so overwhelmed.They made me happy as I went through the struggle of finding my son.They supported me in my search.I felt so lucky to have them.I felt so bad for abandoning them.I was finally home.Who would have thought that my mom and I could get so close.

We used to fight alot, and now we are closer than ever.My mom didn't complain when my dad treated me like a princess,she rather joined in.They wanted me to be happy as I dealt with Andrew's BETRAYAL.

That night,I came to Stella and tucked her in.

Stella:how come I don't recognize you.
Lisa:I left when you were around two years.
Stella:I have seen pictures of you with mommy and daddy.You are pretty.
Lisa:thank you,you are also pretty like your momma.
Stella:I miss her.
Lisa:she will always be in your heart.
Stella:daddy also says the same.do you think she is happy?

Lisa:it depends on you
Stella:me?
Lisa:yes.Your mom's memory lives in you and your dad.If you are both sad ,she will won't be happy.But if you are both happy,she will be overjoyed.She lives off your happiness.
Stella: really?
Lisa:yes.
Stella:I will try my best and also help daddy.
Lisa: that's the spirit.Your mom and dad will be proud of you, especially your mom.Because you are a brave girl.
Stella:I like you aunt.(she hugged me)
Lisa:aww,I love you too.

She reminded me of my son.I miss him so much.

Pamila's POV
I was looking around when I came across Albert.He was taking care of his mother who wasn't feeling well.It warmed my heart to see how he treated his own mother.He will undoubtedly be a good father.I couldn't help but admire him.

He came out to me,as his mom went to sleep.I became nervous and didn't know what to say.He gave me a warm smile which nearly melted my heart.
Albert:hi
Pamila:hi
Albert:do you need help?
Pamila:I was just looking around.
Albert:can I join you?
Pamila:sure.

Albert's POV
Pamila had such a charming personality.She wasn't like my Mia,they were both different in their own right.After Mia's death,I made up my mind never to love again.I only wanted to focus on our daughter,but Mia made me promise to find love again.

Is pamila the one?she is very sweet and caring,I can tell by just talking to her , and hearing the things my sister says about her is just the cherry on top.She showed so much kindness to my sister and was literally the reason why we were reunited.My only condition for finding love,is that I would find a good mother figure for my little Stella.Would pamila accept Stella?

Pamila: it's nice,how you take care of your mom.
Albert: it's the least I can do for my parents.
Pamila:you are a momma's boy, aren't you?
Albert:is that a bad thing?
Pamila:no,as long it doesn't overpower good judgement when needed.
Albert:I get it.Its smart.
Pamila:no it's obvious.But I have always admired mother and son bonds.Because in a big way,it teaches a man how to treat a woman.

Albert:is that smart or obvious?
(She chuckled.She has such a beautiful laugh)
Pamila:both,but more obvious.
Albert:I also admire father and daughter bonds.It teaches a girl,how a man should treat her.My sister picked the wrong man.
Pamila:we all didn't see it coming.He was a deceitful man.But that's in the past.What is important is finding her son, your nephew.
Albert:we will find him.

She smiled at me.I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.Months passed and our bond grew stronger.We started dating,I couldn't wait to introduce pamila to Stella.My family was overjoyed that I had found love again.They were also happy that Mia's wish came through.I sat at the balcony with pamila.She kissed me but Stella walked in on us .

Stella:(anger) why are you kissing my daddy, only my momma does that!
Albert:dear.
Stella:(anger)no you are trying to replace my mommy.
Pamila: never!I can never replace your mother sweetie.
Stella: (rude) good you should know your place.
Albert:(anger) that's not nice,Mia.
Stella: you made dad mad at me!
Pamila:no you made your dad mad at you.You need to be a big girl dear, make the decision and I will never be with your father,but please give me a chance to be your friend.

Melissa came in.
Melissa:Mia,do you remember our talk.
Stella:yeah,I said I would try to be happy and make daddy happy.
Melissa: please give pamila a chance.
Stella:does she make you happy, daddy?
Albert:yes,alot darling.
Stella:am not happy with this,but since you are happy,am happy.
Pamila:no,I don't want to you to sacrifice your happiness dear, your happiness is my happiness.
Stella:why?

Pamila: Because I care , give me the chance to prove myself to you.
Stella:okay.
(Pamila smiled so excitedly.I was so happy that she had accepted Stella as her own.I made it my mission to bring pamila and Stella together.)