1| seeing your for the first time

hyunjin walked inside the office, his secretary bowing the second she saw him.

I mean, can you blame her?

hyunjin's 26 and he's the youngest and the most successful CEO in Korea, with his parents,
mr. and mrs. Hwang, the most influencing people in Korea.
you really didn't want to mess with the hwang family, they could destroy your life just with snapping their fingers.

hyunjin ignored the secretarys bow and sat down on his chair.

"todays schedule?" hyunjin asked

the secretary stopped bowing and rushed to the table, opening her tablet and looking at hyunjins schedule.

"uhm, you have a lunch with Mr. Choi at 12:30pm, then meeting with mr. Bang and mr. Seo at 13:45pm, the charity event at 16:30pm and then you're meeting your parents for dinner at 18:00pm."

"hm, you can leave now."

the secretary bowed and left the room.

hyunjin sighed and he opened his laptop to do some work before his lunch with Mr. Choi.

the time went by really fast, and before hyunjin knew, he was sitting at a table with mr. choi.

"I'm really sure if we work on this together, it would bring us a lot of money."

mr. choi said as hyunjin went trough the calculations and informations about the new project mr. choi wanted him to participate in.

"I have to say, this does look pretty good."

"right? so, are you in?" mr. choi asked

"I have to calculate this first."

"what do you mean? the calculations are right there."

"yeah, I know, but I mean my own calculations. these are for the whole project, right? but here's written that you will get 70% and I will get 30%, which means that if I invest the same amount of money as you, or even more money than you, it's not worth it, I could loose money, so I have to calculate how much money I should to invest and how much money I will get from it."

"I understand. when you make a decision, will you let me know, please?" mr. choi said

"of course, expect my call tomorrow."

"alright, pleasure working with you mr. hwang."
mr. choi said and shook hyunjins hand, before they parted ways.

hyunjin was on his way to meet his two biggest friends now.

he arrived at the restaurant and saw his two friends already waiting for him.

"g'day mate, how are you going?" mr. bang asked

"good, what about you bin?" hyunjin asked

"well, I just found out that my parents arranged marriage for me, so...not so well."
changbin said, looking a little down.

( a/n: H stands for hyunjin, CH for changbin and C for Chris )

H- "oh, I'm sorry to heart that dude. did you try talking about it with your parents?"

CH- "of course I did. they said that it's a must. but they at least picked a boy for me, so....it's a win?"

H- "nah, not a win."

C- "I agree, you should marry someone you love."

CH- "I mean, maybe I will learn to love that guy."

H- "maybe, maybe he's kind."

C- "let's not talk about it and just enjoy this, okay? I'm not sure when we will be able to meet like this again."

H- "yeah, I agree."

CH- "wanna eat something?"

H- "no, I just had lunch with one of my partners. you order what you want tho."

they chatted, joked and laughed, until it was time for them to say goodbye to each other.
( a/n: that sounds like they will never see each other again tf? why so depressing?😭 )

the charity event went smoothly, and few hours later, he found himself in restaurant, sitting at a dinner table with his parents.

"so, sweetheart, how is your business going?"
mrs. hwang asked.

"good, I will maybe seal a deal with Mr. Choi about one project, but we will see about that."

"that's amazing sweetheart. well, did you find any potential wife or husband? I'm getting old hyunjin, I won't be able to babysit for you."
mrs. hwang chuckled.

hyunjin sighed.
"no mom, no one."

"you should socialize more and stop being at the company 24/7. how will you find a partner when you're closed in the building for the whole day?
it's a shame hyunjin."
mrs. hwang said.

"miso, stop pressuring him. when he finds someone, he finds someone." mr. hwang said, rather playfully to his wife.

"I know, I just really want to meet my grand kids before I die. hyunjin, would you like me to arrange you a marriage?"

hyunjin sighed.
"mom, we talked about this. no arranged marriages."

mr. hwang sighed.
"okay, just promise me you will socialize more and try to find someone."

hyunjin just hummed in response.
socialize, my ass.

trough out the night, hyunjins mom sometimes mentioned something about marriage, but she didn't make a big deal out of it.

to be honest, it pissed hyunjin off.

when everyone finished their food, they said their goodbyes and left.

as hyunjins driver drove him home, hyunjin was looking out of the window, thinking.

to be honest, he probably felt a little lonely, but he always brushed it off, or he overworked himself to the point he didn't even think about it.
should he just...find someone?

nah, definitely not.
hyunjin was the type of person who liked to have power in his hands, the type of person who likes to control everything. he wouldn't be able to control another person....or could he?

what if he.....buys himself a husband?

suddenly, the car stopped, waking hyunjin up from his thoughts.

"we're at the company sir."
the driver said and hyunjin got off, walking inside.

when he went inside, his personal assistant immediately joined him.

"hello mr. hwang, looking ugly as always."

"same to you, skunk."

his personal assistant, who's name was han jisung, just rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled.

he was so damn lucky he was hyunjins best friend and could make those jokes.

as they started walking towards hyunjins office, hyunjin heard giggles.

he was kind of curious, so he looked around, and noticed a crowd of people talking.
he stopped in his tracks when his eyes set on one boy, who's smile was brighter than the rest of them.
his hair was blonde, making him look
somewhat...angelic?
hyunjin wasn't sure.

jisung noticed that hyunjin wasn't moving and he looked at the direction hyunjin was looking at.

"what's wrong jin?"

"do you know that boy?"

"which one?"

hyunjin pointed with his jaw.

"oh, the blonde one in the middle?"
Han asked.

hyunjin nodded.

"that's Lee Felix. he's an intern here. why? is something wrong?"
Han asked

"get me all of his personal informations."