AUTHORS NOTE'S - IMPORTANT

Hey Everyone!

I just want to say a few things before the book starts.

This story does contain: 

- Smut

- Drugs 

- Alcohol

- Violence 

- Assault 

If you don't like reading these, this book might not be for you, but hope to see you in a future book, which is more suited. 

This book is written by me and my friend @westcoastbittie, Please give her a follow as she helped out massively. Show her some love <3

This story will cover Season 1, Season 2 and Season 3-  but it's broken into 3 parts .

we do not own any of the Original Outer Banks cast.

we only own Daisy and her family.

we will eventually upload a playlist for this book, each chapter is named after a song that loosely resonates.

we will have a trailer for each part of the book so we hope you love that as much as we do!

We would also love to see you guys comment, we absolutely love reading comments.

We began writing this book over a year ago so its starts off rather slow until we got into the swing of it and found the style we enjoy writing in, so please bare with us for the first few chapters xx

If you see text - like this - that indicates the characters inner monologue, we hope you grow to love and hate the characters as you learn about them!

This book whilst obviously being based on outer banks, loosely follows the story line in some areas, we hope we've written it for you to follow along with easily but if the time lines ever feel off compared to the show, just know that's how we've intended it to be to fit around our beloved Rafe and Daisy! 

Much love from @westcoastbittie and @LoversRock24 <3