Forgiveness

DAISY DAWSON

The Château.

We all slowly gather around the fire that John B had lit once we arrived, the warmth filled the air as JJ comes out of the château with a crate of beers.

"Who wants one?" he passes everyone a can and takes a seat next to me. I take a swig of the beer 

"So, miss London welcome to the cut" JJ says holding out his can to cheers with mine.

I take a look of the surroundings of John b's home, a hammock hangs from the tree behind where Sarah and John B were sitting, a chicken hut was to the left of it and a doc which led to the marsh with a small boat anchored at the end.

It was homely.

I could hear Sarah laughing at whatever John Bwas saying in her ear, a scoff echos over her, I turn my head towards Kiara.

"Yo, Kie you got a problem?" JJ asks, everyone went silent. 

"I just don't get why she's here?" Kie implies, talking directly to Sarah.

"This is a Pogue thing" she continues.

"Kie come on" John B speaks up.

"Told you" Sarah says.

 "Told him, what? that you're a liar?" Kie raised her voice.

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch" Sarah replied, they continued to ramble over as JJ gives Pope a dollar note.

"Guys, come on" I try to intervene, they both stop, turning their head to stare at me.

"Let's just chill and enjoy the rest of the night, we've already dealt with enough shit today" I state calmly. 

"Wow London, such wise words" JJ says whilst finishing off his beer, I giggle at his response, Kie gets up and heads inside, Pope follows.

"Hey I have an idea" JJ whispers in my ear.

"How about tomorrow we get those two on a boat with a J and let them talk it out" he goes on.

"By the morning when we come back and they will be friends again"

"I doubt that will work, clearly there's tension between them" 

"Everything works when there's Ricky's weed involved" I nod agreeing to his plan.

"I'll go, to make sure they don't kill each other" 

"Deal" he raises his second beer in the air.

We chilled for the rest of the night around the fire pit, drinking the rest of the beers and enjoying each other's company.

RAFE CAMERON

I storm through my front door, not caring about making a noise, I was pissed she went with them, out of all people she chose them - what was she thinking- I try to ring her but it went straight to voicemail.

"Daisy, pick up your fucking phone" I mumble to myself as I try ringing her again.

voicemail

I throw my phone on the kitchen island, giving up with trying for now, I grab the tall bottle of scotch which was left on the side and start to pour myself a glass. 

I go to check my phone again.

Nothing. 

I down the drink and start to type, sending her multiple messages hoping it would grab her attention, my mind starts to wonder to when JJ said her name, I wince at the thought of what he could be doing with her, the sickening feeling compelled me to pour myself another.