~ Professor Jeon ~

Começar do início

'Kimchi' was the code name for Taehyung's crush and 'Mochi' was the code name for Jimin's crush. "Your Mochi is late for the first time" Taehyung stated once they both were settled down and were waiting for the vampire aka Jeon Jungkook. Jimin didn't reply, instead got shocked when Taehyung suddenly shook his arms like an excited pig.

"What in this whole wide stupid world happened for you to become like a lunatic this morning?" Jimin stated still being crazily thrown all over the place as he felt a weird type of anger run through his veins. "Geez dude I got something for you that will make your day" Taehyung with a wide grin was looking for his phone. Opening it he scrolled through social media before stopping over a photo.

Jimin stared at him confused when Taehyung handed him his phone before finally looking down at what Taehyung wanted to show him only to get the shock of his life. His eyes bulged out and redness was scattered all over his face after all in front of him was a Picture of Jungkook who was posing for a mirror selfie in a gym. Sweat covered his toned body and glistened with the slightest light. His Chocolatey Abs were on full show. He wore a blue shirt but all the buttons were undone letting people see heaven.

"W-where did you get this from?" Jimin could not help but stutter too speechless to say anything. "I didn't get it but Nick did. His older brother Kim SeokJin follows Mr Jeon on Insta and he posted this picture on his private account yesterday Morning. Nick somehow stole his brother's phone and got it. There is a simple rule though, If you want to post this picture somewhere you need to block Mr Jeon as we can't risk him knowing about this" Taehyung explained the gossip to Jimin who was just sitting there stunned.

"Do you want a copy of this picture Jiminie?" Taehyung asked with a teasing grin loving the reaction his best friend was giving him. "N-no Tae I don't need a picture" Jimin spoke feeling flustered by the teasing and the milky abs of a certain someone. Taehyung's teasing ended with a slightly hard punch from Jimin and with that silence spread throughout the whole class. Everyone stood up to greet Jungkook the moment he entered.

"Sit down everyone" Jungkook spoke with his usual cold and deep voice making some students fangirl over him. "I hope everyone has done their Homework and if not be ready for an hour detention after university ends". Some groans were heard especially from students who had forgotten to do their Homework. "The test you gave last week, I have corrected the papers of it and have brought them today" More groans were heard but a single glare from Jungkook shut them all.

"The students who failed would have to give a retest tomorrow after University and if you still fail then you would be put up for extra classes" and this caused the students to whisper in their groups not liking the idea of being in an extra class. "The test was pretty hard, I doubt I will pass" Taehyung spoke with a sign staring at Jimin aka the class topper who was as nervous as him. "I hope I pass" Jimin was nervous even though his test did go well and that made Taehyung frown because Jimin had always been confident enough to know that he will at least pass unlike today where he was not even confident about passing.

"Don't worry Minnie You will not only pass but score higher than any of us" Taehyung's words were laced with sincerity and confidence as if he was sure what he said would come true. Professor Jeon called out the student names until it was finally Jimin's turn. Jimin's hand turned sweaty as he made his way towards the love of his life and while walking towards him he suddenly remembered the shirtless picture making his cheeks red with both blush and a weird type of anger, maybe jealousy.

"You have done a great job on this test Mr Park" Jungkook complimented Jimin with a smile while giving him his test paper but in response he only got a glare from Jimin which Confused Jungkook as he only stared at him. "Meet me in my office later Mr Park, I want to talk about something important" Jungkook added but he only got a "Okay Mr Jeon" with no smiley Jimin staring at him as Jimin made his way towards his seat.