Loud talk to himself in a low voice and Rachen notice him

"If you're going to watch me like that for hours why not help me find the books that I'm looking for"

Loud felt shy after he learn that Rachen knows he's looking at him. but he felt unusual of the moments he had right now with Rachen.why does this thing is common to him. why does his words is so familiar. Loud tried to remember it but he can't

"Ohhh I found it"

"Then we're good now? I need to go first"

"Wait"

"Yes?"

"Can you read one of the story here?

"Huh?"

"Please! I'm not familiar with some of Thai words so I need you to read it for me"

"Okay"

Loud and Rachen find a place where they can sit and read the book. Loud is busy looking for a nice story

"Why you choose this book?"

"Mom Love to read this book for me when I was a kid"

"Ohho then why not let your mom read it for you"

"She's gone now"

"Huhh..ahmmn sorry"

"No its okay..I'm fine"

"Ohhh here The Love story of Aphrodite and Adonis"

Rachen smiled and wait for his story telling. Loud look at him first and started reading the story

"Aphrodite is a Goddess of Beauty who always fall inlove with men and one of those men is the hunter handsome named Adonis. they fall in love with each other and live happily. one day Aphrodite left him and Adonis were hunting a wild animal in a deep forest. unfortunately, Adonis were trapped and killed by a wild animal. Aphrodite heard the cried of his lover and rush to look after him. she didn't realize that she stepped the torns of rose flower and started spilling her own blood on the ground and her blood were mix in white rose flower and turn it into red color. That is why Red rose is a Flower symbol of Love. Aphrodite is deeply broken of Adonis Death.

Loud finish his story and closed the Book. Rachen keep on looking at him. The look was so intense and felt like Rachen is seeing his inner soul.

"If you're Aphrodite? what you're going to do?

Loud think first, He didn't expect that the question will coming from Rachen.

"I felt downhearted for Adonis"

Rachen started to touch Loud's hand and  hold it tightly