Chapter 2 - Elemental Dragon Slayer

My name is Lucy Heartfilia and I'm the daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia. I am 19 years old.

When I was born I got forbidden powers and so my parents would have to keep me somewhere safe and away from the people after my power.
At some point we were able to relax and wouldn't have to run so we lived in peace for a long time.

During that time I was practicing my elemental magic and my celestial spirit magic.
I was able to master everything easily and I also had 10 of the zodiacs and the other two belonged to someone else but that was fine. I multiple elements for my magic, those being:
𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚒𝚛
𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚌𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎
𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝

(A/n) 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝  𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕦𝕡 "What are some of the nature elements" 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞, 𝕤𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨.

I know that's a lot but with practice I can control it. And what's cool is that I can heal myself and I also learned transformation magic so I can change my outfit whenever I want to whatever I want.

After a while I felt something weird that something bad was about to happen but by the time I tried to tell my mom... it was too late.

The house blew up killing my mother and hurting me while my dad was out in the town running errands.

Once I got out the house my dad grew furious and asked- no DEMANDED me to tell him where she is and when I told him she's gone he started yelling at me, punching me, and even throwing me. And from then on, he would take his anger out on me but by then I had already planned to leave because I was done taking his bullshit.

So I left.
In the middle of the night while he was sleeping.
Before I left I was also saving money so that way I would be have enough money for when I leave.
So in total I saved around 917,000 jewels.
I'm happy because since nobody saw how I looked or knew my name and only a nickname so I wouldn't have a problem with going in public.

After 4-6 days of traveling I made it to a little town called Hargeon. As I am walking I see many shops around but I didn't need anything and the place I wanted to get to was a guild called Fairy Tail but I can never find it!
And it's becoming HIGHLY annoying!

When I turn to my right I see a group of girls and a guy in the middle with blue hair with a tattoo above his right eye and rings on his finger.

Magic rings.

They all keep calling him salamander but I know he's using his charms as method to get women to love him.

I walk through the crowd of women and in to the front, the spell not affecting me.

When I got to the front I said, "Take off the rings." As I said that he looked at me shocked the spell wasn't working no matter how hard he tried.

⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙
𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

~𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥!~