Chapter 10 A Change of fate

Abbygail P.O.V
Max comes in to wake me up at 6 am for the shoot.

"Abby its time to get up hun."
Max gently grabs my shoulders shaking me.I push Max away and continue sleeping.

"Go away im tired."

"Sorry sweetheart but that's not gonna happen. Get up we have to meet the mentors for hidden figures today."

"Uh fine I guess." I get up,take a shower,brush my teeth and change into my outfit. I hear a knock on the door, I get up confused and answer it and I see Ash and Amber my makeup and hair stylist.

"Hey babes we're here!" I run up to them and give them a giant hug.Im so excited their here they do an amazing job getting me ready and we all have become really close friends.

"I missed yall" They both shook their heads at me playfully.

"Girl its been 2 days"

"Hush now yall know I got separation anxiety."
They sit me down on the makeup table and finish my makeup and hair within an hour.

"You look so beautiful."

"I wouldn't if yall weren't here."

"Makeup enhances beauty but it works better with a pretty canvas."

"Yall stop it now. Yall are to sweet." We all hug and Max comes back in.

"Look at that pretty girl, you look amazing."

"Thanks Max your so swee--" Max interrupts me before I can continue.

"Yeah,yeah I know now get up and kick that butt in high gear princess."

"Sir Yes Sir." I stand up and give Max a salute.He rolls his eyes and laughs.

"But don't forget our plans."

"Which one the one about ordering food while the staff aren't watching? That ones my favorite." The staff here are really strict about everything we're not even allowed to leave the dorms or bring it any outside food and it is the worst.

"Girl No...... At least not right now maybe later.But I am talking about the one about getting eliminated this round."

"Oh crap I completely forgot."

"I know thats why I reminded you. Remember our plan, you did an amazing performance in the first round you gave it everything you got.Now we can leave and be satisfied with that."

"Agreed they'll be excited I was on the program."

"Exactly now let's go." Max guides me out of the door and we walk to the meeting room where we'll meet our mentors and I see Sammy standing outside the door.

"Hey Sammy."

"Hey it looks like we have the same mentor."

"Thank God, I know someone im excited."

"Me too. Who did you want as a mentor?"

"Probably Apo or Jeff they're both really talented."

"I want Jeff as my mentor so bad he's so cool. I love his music and acting."

"I hope we do get Jeff though he's a lot nicer than Apo is."

"Agreed." Me, Sammy and a few other contestants wait at the door and the host arrives and stands infront of the camera.

"Okay is everyone ready, we start in 5." We all look in his direction and see him take a flask out of his pocket and began drinking.

"Why is he drinking so early in the day especially when he has to host?" I whisper to Sammy.