Chapter 3 When is this over?

Abbygails P.O.V
Me and Apo have now been talking for 15 minutes and surprisingly both of us are still alive.We're now heading back to the set,the staff members give us our outfits for the next photos and i'm slowly regretting my life.

"So how are you and Apo getting along." Max says. After Apo left to change,Max came back in to check on me.

"I don't think anyone has ever been as uncompatable as me and him.We don't get along or coexist well together at all."

"Why do you feel like that? Did he try to hurt you? Do I need to deal with him? Max begans cracking his knuckles and I roll my eyes.

"He didn't hurt me he's just rude and annoying."

"Dont worry.After this you will never have to shoot with him again." Max begans massaging my shoulders.

"I hope so because I cannot tak-- Apo walks into my dressing room didn't knock or anything.He pushes my make up to the side and sits on top of the table.

"Get out."

"They did a good job on your makeup you almost look decent." Max stares at Apo in shock because of his behavior.Max continues massaging my arms but applies more pressure because of his frustration.

"So what? Are you two together or something?"

"No we're not and if we were it would be none of your damn business." The staff knock on the door and tell is they're ready for us. We all get up and walk into the studio. The director greets us cheerfully.

"Alright everyone this is the last shoot of the day. The romance shoot. I expect to see some more chemistry this time."

"We'll you'll be expecting for the rest of your career." The director laughs at my remark and places us into our poses.I'm sitting straight and Apos head is in my lap.

"Remeber this is a safe space.Feel free to experiment with different poses." When the director said that I decided to just go for it.I place my hand on Apos head massaging his scalp.Apo tenses at first but then I start to feel him relax.

"Yes Abby just like that." He takes a few more pictures before changing the angle.After he takes a few more shots he instructs Apo to sit up and he does. But of course not without complaining first.

" Turn on the fan its hot." The staff immediately rush to turn on the fan like Apo said.I roll my eyes .

"Okay now I want you to to look into eachothers eyes." Me and Apo turn to eachother and I stare deeply into his brown eyes.Exploring every word unsaid through his irises.

"Yes you two that looks amazing." The director keeps complimenting us but we're both in another world.While I stare into his eyes.I began to admire his beauty up close.Its a shame his mouth ruins everything.

"Don't fall for me kid." Apo whispers to me.

"Shut up and focus on me." That causes him to automatically close his mouth and focus much more on me.I could tell that he definitely wasn't expecting me to say that.

"Okay now Apo put your hand on Abbys face." Apo lifts up his hand on my face and stares deeper into my eyes.I lift my hand and place it ontop of his hand.

" Yes thats perfect, thats such a beautiful shot." The director takes more pictures and frames.

"Okay this is the last shot so really make it count.Apo I want you to stand up and hug Abby in your arms." Apo stands up and pulls me into his arms aggressively.

"Chill out." I say to him angrily he did not have to pull me that hard he almost ripped my arm off.

"Okay Apo hug her closer and tighter." Apo comes closer I can smell his cologne,he smells amazing.He tightens his hold on me and his hands slip further down hovering above my chest.I try to turn to the side to glare at him but he turns my head back around.