Luo Qiu, who was dodged by the big tiger, blinked in confusion, not understanding the neighbor's uncle's move to avoid him.

What's going on?

The little cub tilted his head in confusion, looking at the big tiger with eyes full of condemnation.

How can you refuse the little Zaizai's touch?

After looking into the innocent eyes of the little cub, Noko suddenly felt his ears were itchy. He sat down and scratched the roots of his ears with his hind paws. He didn't know how to explain it for a while.

Big Tiger talks very little. If he wanted to explain, the adult who had a little secret for a while couldn't think of how to word it.

When Luo Qiu saw the big tiger sitting down, she approached him unbelievingly, and then was ruthlessly rejected by the neighbor's uncle.

Oh boy, the cub is going to be sad!

Luo Qiu opened her mouth angrily, and took a bite out of the big tiger's paw while the big tiger just wanted to avoid him.

Then I took a bite of tiger flavor with wet moisture.

Bah bah bah!

The little cheetah cub stuck out its tongue, then turned around and faced the big tiger with its buttocks, physically expressing its intention to break up with the big tiger for a few minutes.

Noko opened his tiger's mouth and was silent for a moment at the little cub's back. Then he gave up explaining. He got up and walked to the side and shook the water vigorously. Then he went over and carefully poked the little cub with his paw. Cheetah cub's angry butt.

Luo Qiu, who was stabbed in the butt by the tiger's claw, suddenly turned around and slapped the big tiger's paw with her paw. The paw pads of the little cub were much thinner than those of the big tiger. Even if the paw was hit hard, it wouldn't hurt much, and it was almost thick. The fur absorbs most of the energy.

Noko patiently stretched out another tiger paw and placed it next to the one that was beaten, showing by his actions that after beating one, there would be another one.

Luo Qiu was stunned for a moment when she saw the big tiger's movements, and then suddenly felt even more angry.

Inexplicably, I realized what the female classmates in the class said about hating straight men.

Although you are a cold tiger, you are not a tiger without a mouth!

The angry little cub retracted his paws and turned his back to the big tiger, not wanting to reconcile immediately.

Noko's skills in coaxing cats were limited. He stretched his two front paws forward and lowered his head. He didn't know what he was hesitating about. After a long time, he seemed to have made up his mind and tentatively nudged the little cub with his nose.

Luo Qiu was shuddered by the cool tip of the big tiger's nose, and her attention was instantly attracted by the warmth of the big tiger's nose.

Logically speaking, it's not winter now. Why is the tip of my neighbor's uncle's nose so cold?

The little cheetah cub instantly forgot about what he was angry about just now, turned around and patted the tip of the big tiger's nose with its small paws. It was indeed cool.

How long have you been taking a shower? Well, even a big tiger was chilled.

Luo Qiu rubbed her little paw on the big tiger's nose, hoping to relieve some of her own warmth.

The big tiger simply lay down and stood still, staring cross-eyed at the little cub that was pressing his nose.

Luo Qiu sighed inwardly, stretched out her little paw and patted the big tiger's nose.