The little cheetah cub and the big orange tiger were playing a rolling game in the bedroom. The floating balls with straps were rolling around on the wooden floor. A faint meow came from outside the tiger's territory.

"Ooooooooooo...meow...meow, meow, meow, meow..."

"Meow, meow...嘤嘤嘤...wuwu..."

Sometimes there is even more than one voice sounding, intertwined with each other like It's like singing and answering, and it's like they are competing with each other to see whose voice is louder and whose words are more gorgeous.

At this time, Luo Qiu would curiously stop playing with the ball, stand up her two little ears and turn them forward, just enough to close them carefully to the location of the sound.

He could hear the meaning of some words. They were probably praising the figure of the person the owner of the voice was chasing, the fragrant smell, or some indescribable parts that the cat was fascinated by... In short, all kinds of messy words seemed like a mess. Zhang typed a mosaic telegram, and the beeping was comparable to the most difficult long-form listening in English.

Luo Qiu is still young and only wants to laugh when she hears it. She doesn't think about other things. Sometimes she even comments in her mind that the meow of a certain cat is a bit rough and unpleasant, or the wording is not gorgeous enough, or maybe it's... A certain cat is a bit eager to mate, and there are so many grammatical errors in one sentence that the cat turns into a stuttering cat.

In short, on nights during the breeding season in mid-spring, Luo Qiu seemed to be listening to an emotional radio channel with a weak signal, and she could always find some fun in it.

The little cub listened with great interest, but the big tiger seemed a little haggard in the past two days.

The little cubs who can only guess a few words from the tirade of courting cats can regard it as a fill-in-the-blank game, but for the big tiger who knows exactly what these hungry cats mean, Then you can't wait to dig a hole and bury your head in it to isolate these messy things.

The bold and unrestrained primitive orcs always praise their partners without hesitation when they are in love. They are quite hot, simple and rough. They directly shout on the public channels how their partners' bodies and souls are incomparably compatible with their hobbies.

This is hard. I understand but I don’t want to find a partner Noko.

If normal cats of the appropriate age hear these love letters recited on time every night, they will eagerly join in this atmosphere of pink bubbles spreading everywhere, find their own partners, and have a baby in the summer. Wo Zai Zi began to live the life of a family.

But the style of painting is different. Noko has no worldly desires. He only thinks that these cats are extremely noisy and use bad and obscene words.

The big tiger whose hearing is so sensitive that he can't close his ears has really lacked sleep these days. Even if he closes his eyes and holds the sweet-smelling cub in his arms, Noko's ears will always pick up some dirty words on their own. Wait a minute. It is easy to gradually block out these meows, and then be stimulated by some sudden and earth-shattering cat talk that makes you no longer want to turn your head.

Noko put his face on his arm expressionlessly, and his whole body was full of despair.

Luo Qiu also noticed something strange about the big tiger. She put her two small paws on the tiger's face and stepped on it gently. The touch under the meat pad was still the same, and there was no feeling of losing weight. It seemed that it was not sick or something. If it's an injury, it's most likely due to mental effects.