Although he was sure that the flames of the operator would not burn the little cub, the little thing was so curious about everything. Noko was not sure that the cub would throw himself towards the flames and burn his claws. Into the color of carbon black.

The man's fingers were long and slender, and the force he used to flick the cub was not very strong. When Luo Qiu noticed the man's movements, she narrowed her eyes and blinked, pressed her ears back hard, and accepted the snap on her forehead as expected. Voice.

It didn't really hurt, just a slight sting on the fur.

But the little cub has a persistence that refuses to listen no matter what. If the adult's lesson is not harsh enough, then the little cub will continue to be eager to test the adult's reaction.

Luo Qiu's personality became childish after he traveled through time and became a little cub. The neighbor's uncle flicked his forehead very lightly. It was not a lesson at all. It was just that the posture was enough to make the little cub narrow its eyes, shrink its neck, and press down its ears. , but then another little paw quietly stretched out and clawed towards the flame.

Maybe it's like when I had a lighter when I was a child, I always wanted to burn something. When I saw my neighbor's uncle burning chicken feathers with a flame at a close distance, I couldn't help but want to roast my paws.

Unfortunately, the little cub's claws were a little too short. As the slender man stretched out his arms, the flames in his palms were far away from the little cub's eyes. Luo Qiu stared blankly and smacked him with his tail. Man's handsome face.

The feeling of the soft little tail sweeping across his face was also itchy. Noko blinked, and the small black fan-like eyelashes passed by the little cub's furry tail, which made his eyelids numb for a while, leaving a little... The unique warmth of a small cub.

Noko was a little helpless with the small things. He was very annoyed when he first came into contact with the little cub. Who knew that now that he was kicked in the nose by the little cub, he still had a good temper and was reluctant to do anything harsh.

The naughty cub lay on the man's shoulder and twitched it with its soft tail, thinking it was bullying the adults. In fact, the little cub's tail was like a long, soft dog's tail grass, being pulled from one end to the other. It streaked across the skin, leaving no feeling at all.

Noko gave a rare sigh in his heart. Even if he turned into the original orc form, his beautiful face was still expressionless, but he could see a little helplessness from his golden eyes.

Luo Qiu lay on the man's shoulder and stepped on the man's animal skin waistcoat with her small paws. She twisted around almost lawlessly, not afraid that she would fall.

The little cub's troubles made it impossible to complete the task of removing the wings of the long-haired chicken. Noko threw the long-haired chicken under his feet and stepped on it, then stretched out his hand to pinch the back of the little thing's neck and peel it off his shoulders. down.

Over the course of a few months, the cheetah cub gained a lot of weight from its original sickly appearance. You can clearly see its belly protruding forward by holding the skin on the back of its neck.

Luo Qiu was caught off guard when the skin on the back of her neck was pinched and her hair suddenly exploded. The hair that had replaced the lanugo became much shorter. When the hair exploded, it was only on her back that it looked more like a sea urchin. This caused hair in other places. Even though it is fluffy, it is still close to the body, and the unique long hair on the back is like the back of a dinosaur. From the side, the little cub looks like a small orange dinosaur being grabbed by the neck.