"Jiji!" Papa! Daddy!

Luo Qiu hurriedly rushed to her Papaban and Daddy Ya. After a while, she felt that her four little paws were a little tired, so she simply buried her head under Papaban's belly and stretched out her four little paws. I stretched the flower a few times, then put it on my belly, basically lying on all fours, hiding my papa spot and resting under my belly.

Seeing that the little cub was so tired, Dad Ya snorted in amusement. The breath he exhaled made the hair on the little cub's buttocks bloom like a small flower, revealing that the inside was full of fat due to good nutrition. Light pink short fur and skin.

Luo Qiu, whose furry little butt was itching, knew it must be her daddy's teeth, but it felt so good to lie down and rest. The little cub lazily pushed its hind legs and paws on its daddy's teeth to resist, exposing her round face. Huhu's little butt is outside the belly of his own papa. He squints his eyes and spreads it out into a soft and glutinous little mochi stuffed with peanut and sesame seeds.

Ban and Ya had originally finished talking about the exchange of supplies and were waiting for their cubs here. Now that their youngest has returned, the two more energetic cubs were jumping around with their small backpacks on their backs in no time. return.

Compared to Luo Qiu, who obviously had nothing to gain, Wenheguo Liang gained a lot.

A few paw-sized rocks and some colorful stones were exchanged for some indiscernible seeds from the herbal medicine merchant, and handfuls were mixed with the soil and put into the cubs' backpacks. , the heavy bulging bags were pressed tightly against the belly of the two cubs, and even the walking posture became crooked due to the weight of the small backpack.

Most of the markets are large-scale transactions, and there are few small-scale transactions. After the two little cubs walked around in a circle, they couldn't buy anything in their small backpacks, but fortunately, the black-furred herbal medicine merchant Lemming brought some that could be used as cash. As a supplement, I exchanged a handful of seeds and soil for the two cubs, which were said to be able to grow grass that cats like to eat.

The big cats are more interested in the dried herbs that are bundled together in the hands of herbal merchants. Most of these seeds are given as gifts. If buyers have extra time, they can scatter a handful at their doorstep.

Maybe wildflowers will bloom in the spring, or they may be wild vegetables. In short, they are just miscellaneous seeds. Even the herbal medicine merchant himself is not sure what is inside.

After all, these things were all dropped on the ground and collected together with the soil when traveling around to buy seeds. As time went by, there were more and more things, and naturally there was no way to tell what was inside.

The two little cubs seemed very happy to be able to fill their small backpacks. Even though the small backpacks containing seeds and soil were not light for the little cubs, the two little cubs returned to their home. In front of his father, he started chattering about the specific process of his transaction.

Apparently, he may already have the general appearance of the head of the family.

Spot and Tooth naturally lowered their heads to encourage them gently. They didn't have any objections to the two little cubs buying useless weed seeds and soil. They were more interested in teaching them some specific things such as trading. .

Rather than teaching their cubs verbally in advance, the orcs are more accustomed to teaching while taking action.

Luo Qiu rested under Papaban's belly and naturally listened to the experiences of the elder cats on goods trading.

The pleasant day ended in the sunshine on the farewell winter day. Luo Qiu also shared some seeds and soil from her brother and sister in her backpack.

The two little cubs attached great importance to the things they bought for the first time, and expressed that they did not want Papaban and Daddy Ya to interfere too much, but they were very tolerant of the two cubs who were younger brothers of the same generation. Luo Qiu Originally, they just thought it would be tiring to watch the two cubs carrying their full backpacks home, so they offered to share the burden, but the brother and sister obviously regarded Luo Qiu's request as an opportunity to participate in their cubs' actions. In a very pleasant manner, Luo Qiu was forced to participate in their planting plan.

I heard from the herbal medicine merchant that they could plant it at home and wait for the flowers to bloom in spring, so the two cubs and Luo Qiu eagerly dug a hole at the door as soon as they got home.

"Jiji." Sister, your dirt is all on my face.

Luo Qiu followed the two little cubs to participate in the planting plan, but it was obvious that the two little cubs were novices in farming. The digging of the hole was painful with the two little paws, but the accuracy was really good. It was not good. The dirt that flew out from the vagina came in all directions and hit Luo Qiu in the face. With his brother and sister shooting from left and right, Luo Qiu, who was caught in the middle, was caught off guard and was covered with dirt from all directions. .

Now the whole little cheetah cub is covered in freshly baked soil.

The newly dug soil carries the aroma of grass roots. As the temperature rises, the large areas of dry grass at the entrance of the cave that have become yellow are soaked in snow water, exuding the unique smell of grass and trees. The roots of the weeds under the soil also begin to grow slowly. After waking up, the two cubs were digging in the soil. From time to time, various winding grass roots were dug out and thrown to Luo Qiu's head.

The little cub could only hold his breath and quickly escaped from the construction site. He walked upwind and looked at the two little cubs who were working hard.

I have to say that this kind of scenery is also very rare.

The two little brown cubs were digging crazily in opposite directions to each other. Because they were very motivated, it didn't take long for the two little cubs to have their heads under the soil. They only raised their furry little buttocks and raised their tails high. Outside, and because the cub's chassis is too low, the mud flying out from the vagina will inevitably be stuck to the soft down on the abdomen. If it is seen by two adult cheetahs, it will inevitably be beaten several times. Use Mao Maoquan to educate people about hygiene issues.

Luo Qiu was originally assigned the task of looking after the small backpack, because in the impression of her brothers and sisters, her youngest Qiuqiu had always been frail. Even now, she has been over-fed by her neighbor's uncle and turned into a small gas tank. , but his brother and sister still ignored his true size and always took care of Luo Qiu as a weak cub by default.

But the task of looking at the small backpack is too boring.

Luo Qiu watched the two little cubs dig with gusto, and her own paws inevitably started to itch.

So I looked at my brother and sister who were having fun, and then took a careful look at the cheetah husband who didn't know what to do in the cave. He decisively left the site where the small backpack was placed, and joined in decisively with a cry. In the game of digging holes.

The Cat Team attacks! ! !

How can a cat not enjoy the joy of digging holes?

The three little cubs were playing in three directions, and their two little paws waved out the afterimages. For a while, the entire floor at the door was covered with flying soil and they were dug up unexpectedly as they just woke up from hibernation. Break off the grass roots and throw them into free fall.