Although spring is coming, bad news comes one after another.

Luo Qiu has now fully recovered, and his little mind is thinking more about how to break out of the conditions set by the lemming caravan.

If he didn't exist, maybe the two tribes would really bite the bullet and empty out their reserves to buy salt blocks and other necessities. But now that he is here, they have to try to see if they can think of any way to refuse to be eaten by these greedy businessmen. Kill it.

After all, the fishing industry has finally just started, and a large number of fish can barely feed the cats. If a large amount of food reserves are used to exchange for necessities at this time, even if the next spring comes, it will be a long time. difficult days.

So about the salt block...

Luo Qiu shook off the grass clippings stuck to the fluff on her body, stepped on her little paws and walked to the entrance of the cave to look at the sun in the sky, and she had some ideas in her mind that she wanted to realize.

The Talon Tribe has a vast territory, and the benefits of the vast territory are various terrains and rich products. Metal mines and salt mines are actually also found in the Talon Tribe. However, perhaps due to technical limitations, the availability of these resources The utilization rate has reached a very low ratio.

If the specific data of salt mines can be surveyed, self-sufficiency may not be a pipe dream.

If salt blocks containing so many impurities can be produced on the rock surface, then if you dig down hard, you may have a chance of obtaining pure white salt mines.

The worst thing is salt water, which is more troublesome. In that case, you need to dig a well, which is a relatively long job.

But obviously the tribe still only collects salt blocks that naturally crystallize on the surface of rocks, and no orcs want to dig down into rocks... Ah, no, maybe there are no tools at all that can compare with some of the current digging tools, made of stone

. Those tools are harder and can leave scars on the stone.

Constrained by tools, there will naturally not be much technological progress.

If you want to dig through the rocks to get to the rock ore below, you must either use explosives or use fire to crack the rocks.

For explosives, other minerals need to be surveyed, such as saltpeter, sulfur, and charcoal.

These things are not hard to come by, but they still need to be found.

But for saltpeter, you can get it if there is a place where birds live all year round, or a bat cave or the like.

These things are piecemeal and need to be implemented slowly according to a general plan. Luo Qiu stood at the entrance of her cave for a while and looked at the scenery and brainstormed. She decided to discuss it with her neighbor's uncle first.

After all, if you really want to do something, it is better to discuss it with the people in power. Although the neighbor's uncle said that he was far away from the center of power, in fact Luo Qiu could see that Kanxi did not completely disobey the neighbor's uncle. .

After thinking about it randomly, Luo Qiu came up with the idea of ​​meeting her neighbor's uncle after Papaban and Daddy came back from hunting a few rabbits.

He was suddenly sent back by Kansi in a surprise attack. This was entirely because Kansi expected that the tribe would become a little chaotic. In addition, Noko had already attended the sacrifice, so when faced with an unexpected incident, he got the original one by default. Quan Quan participated in the discussion of the four tigers. Even if Kansi was a little reluctant in his heart, if it came to fighting with the tribe next door, Noko, who had recovered from his broken leg, would always be more useful than any little trick. .