"Did he look like he lost a fight with a lawn mower?" Dean asked.

"How did you know that?"

"Lucky guess."

"Ma'am, what's your name?" Sam questioned.

"Molly," Molly replied. "Molly Mcnamara."

Sam exchanged a look with Dean. "I think maybe you should come with us. We'll take you back into town."

"I can't. I have to find David. He might have gone back to the car."

"We should get you somewhere safe first. Then Dean and I will come back. We'll look for your husband."

"No. I'm not leaving here without him. Would you just take me back to my car, please?"

"Of course. Come on."

EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

The Impala parked by the woods near the crash site. They got out, Molly leading them into the woods as she said, "It's right over there." They came upon the crash site, but the car was gone. "I don't understand. I'm sure this is where it was. W-We hit that tree right there. This... this doesn't make any sense." She went to investigate, out of earshot.

"Dean, we got to get out of here," Sam told his brother. "Greeley could show up at any second."

"What are you gonna tell her?"

"The truth?" Lucie said with a shrug.

"She's gonna take off running in the other direction."

"I know it sounds crazy, but I crashed into that tree," Molly said. "I don't know who could've taken it. It was totaled. Please. You have to believe me."

"Molly, listen, we do believe you," Sam reassured. "But that's why we want to get you out of here."

"What about David? Something must have happened. I have to get to the cops."

"Cops... that's a great idea," Dean agreed. "We'll take you down to the station ourselves. So just come with us. It's the best way we can help you and your husband."

"Okay." She came back up.

EXT. ROAD - NIGHT

They drove down the road, Molly in the backseat between Lennon and Simon.

"We're supposed to be in lake Tahoe," Molly commented.

"You and David?" Sam asked.

"It's our five-year anniversary."

"A hell of an anniversary," Dean stated.

"Right before, we were having the dumbest fight." She sighed. "It was the only time we ever really argued... when we were stuck in the car."

Sam laughed and replied, "Yeah. I know how that goes."

Lucie nodded. "More than a little." She glanced at her sleeping daughters and smiled. "The girls are still out."

"You know the last thing I said to him?" Molly said. "I called him a jerk. Oh, god. What if that's the last thing I said to him?"

Sam turned to face her. "Molly... We're gonna figure out what happened to your husband. I promise."

The radio started making odd noises, then played House of the Rising Sun. Dean frowned at it.

"Did you-?" Dean began.

"No," Sam replied.

"I was afraid you'd say that."

"Daddy?" Harriet called as she started waking. "Is it coming?"