🍒《 Part 20 》🍒

🎀 Quality work needs quality readers to appreciate it and thrive. Please don't be a silent reader and VOTE if you liked my work. Your support motivates me to write 🎀

 Your support motivates me to write 🎀

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨

Edit: I'd like to dedicate this lovely chapter to my kind and active supporters who constantly vote, comment and read this story daily. Thank you my precious bunbuns I love you all ️🐇

🍀SandrellyMendona
🍀mallorykcarlson
🍀Tae_Azzy
🍀Taejin_13_
🍀dristi99
🍀Armeria_029
🍀kookieanangel

🐰🙊🐰🙊🐰🙊🐰🙊🐰🙊🐰🙊🐰

11 pm at JK's place 🐇

" Wow that explains a lot" Kookie said done reading the paper 7th time in a row.

"It does" you said bringing your knees closer to your chest as you two sat on his couch.

Silence. Deafening Silence.

"Koo-"

"Bun"

"You speak first bun"

"Kookie are you mad at me?" was the first question you asked him. Your anxiety speaking before anything else.

'He should be enraged. It was your fault. Had you never practised manifestation. All of this mumbo jumbo wouldn't have happened in the first place. You were too greedy so here's your punishment.'

'Now your Kookie hates you. Way to fuck up blossoming love YN. Breaking his trust. Being selfish.'

'Perfect.'

These were your chain of thoughts that strangled your conscience with remorse.

"First off- Absolutely not my bun. Am not at all mad. And second of all slow down your thoughts. I can feel your anxiety in my chest." He said pulling you in his lap and hugging you. He knew you're working yourself up. Too many thoughts running at a rate -your system couldn't handle.

Twin flames feel each other's emotions too.

" I can never be mad at you love. This ain't even your fault. It's no one's fault. So dare you beat yourself over it mmh?" he rubbed sevens on your back. You purred in guilt.

"I just wanted to ask why you wrote that. Did you not feel enough at that moment Bun? You already are everything you wrote. It baffles me you ever thought otherwise, my bun." He combed your hair as you hid your tiny head in his buff chest.

You felt too overwhelmed to speak. Damn period hormones.

"Koo it's just that- " here comes the damn it's open. Crying imminent any moment now.

" I love you so much. I wanted to become someone who was capable enough. Who was good enough. While I never knowingly manifested to be you. But I feel I always loved you or desired you? And the manifestation did not read between the lines and took it literally as I wrote."

"I still wanted to be me, but better?"

"The coffee shop wasn't doing well. I suffered from low self esteem and body image too perhaps. But one thing I was always sure of is that you made me forget that. You were my angel. My best friend. Sounds typical fangirl rant. But it's true bub" you let your tears fall as you burried your head in his neck having no courage to face him after baring your heart naked. Your soul naked to him.

" Shh bun. Am here. Don't cry baby. Thank you for sharing that with me. Thank you for thinking that and trusting me enough my angel. You're my pretty angel. My bestfriend. " he kissed your face wiping the tears.

"If not I am grateful that you manifested us. I wouldn't have met a beautiful soul like you my love. If it wasn't for this. I love you my bub. You will never have to worry about all of these thoughts ever again. I will make sure to appreciate you and love you. To make you love yourself as much as you love me bun. Even more." He kissed you deeply inhaling your anxiety away with your breaths.

"I love you Kookie, so so much"

💕🍒💕🍒💕🍒💕🍒💕🍒💕🍒💕🍒💕

Bunny Questions: 🐇

🍀What's your MBTI?

🍀What's your favourite color?

🫶

© starsinsky1999 ( Please do not copy, translate or reproduce)

Thank you for reading my bubs 😉. I know I have been away. Life's been busy. So I am giving you bunnies double update. Enjoy 😁

And always remember- I love you!